War Eagle racing undertail

G

http://www.wareagle-racing.com/web/Hayabusa.htm#1

any thoughts on the undertail offered? pics of it mounted on anyones bike by chance?
smile.gif

im looking to buy either the hotbodies one or the wareagle one in the next like 10 minutes lol. i like them both, tough to decide.

i contacted war eagle and they said the tail light has an intergrated turn signals into it and they r gonna work on getting me soem real pics of them.

if the lens in the hotbodies tial was smooth against that curevers in area, id b all over it, i just dont like how the lens stick out.

im getting a black one and am planning on smoking the lenses, you cant tell anything will be sticking out im sure

i tried one of the ebay tails and in the box i got a trailer hitch integrator, a yamaha r6 undertail with crap paint on it and horribly installed lights. sent it back as soon as put it ini the box and got to fed ex half an hour later. called and will recieve a full refund at least

yea, the ebay tails, from what i have seen in person, and heard on here and other boards, pretty much suck.

yea the paint on the one they sent sucked. i was like no way this matches the yamaha blue lol. I dunno, not worth it. StreetnTrack is getting me one for like 80 more than the ebay tail and at least I know its a good name and will fit right lol

Back