Eurobikes undertail

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Yikes !</span> <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>$370 ?</span>

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Just do not buy it from Exotic Sportbike...
you"ll be waiting forever and they painted mine the wrong color!
other than that,it is great...

eurobikes in texas. i called them. they didnt have any unpainted 1's so they sold me 1 painted for unpainted price + i think another 30 bucks off that. i had the taillight go out on me. i called them and i sent my to them and they sent me a new 1 asap. very good place to deal with.

Aquaman

yup,go direct to eurobikes..
stay away from breaklites or exotic....

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156211315 -->

heres a couple pics of mine. i molded off the lic. plate holes and had the use under coating on it. they tricked it out by flaming it out to match the bike.

100_2393.jpg

100_2392.jpg

Here Is My Euro Tail. 89.00 Bucks. When I purchased It I Was Told It Was An Hour Job To Install It.
Not Hardy, Took Me Three Hours. Took My Time, And Tried To Make It All Line-Up And Fit As Good As Possible.
I Used A Carbon Fiber Tag Bracket, And Affixed It Underneath As Far To The Rear As Possible.....

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i really like this undertail, i do belive i will be getting one, i will not under any circumstance buy one from breaklites. i have allready voiced my opinon about there service. thanks to everones for there post and pictures.

Aquaman

That's my next big mod,just havn't decided on which one yet.bike is an 06

BTW guys,you can get the directionals in a white version with amber bulb.. really kewl,they didn't have any in stock when i called

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156213047 -->

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i went ahead and got the eurobikes undertail. the only thing different i have done so far is get the clear turn signals. they have amber leds. i have the number if anyone wants to get a set, they were around 27 bucks including priority mail shipping. i got a deal on this undertail, i think i will paint it white this winter. maybe not, we will see.

euro1.jpg

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993