TexasFairing undertail

Not to make you worry, but that's not how I understand the process. From my dealings with Sylvio, he has or gets the undertails and takes them to his painter (Bryan, I think his name is) who does the prep and paint work. Once dry the lights are installed and it is prepared for shipment from Allied Barter (Sylvio's company). The return address on my packages is Allied Barter in Florida. Like I said, not trying to worry you but things haven't been running smoothly lately.

That's funny, cause when I told him I wanted the clear taillights and clear signals, he told me it came with both the clear and colored and I could choose whichever I wanted when I installed. WTF, sounds kinda fishy to me!

I'm not gettin' a warm and fuzzy feeling from this one! I would call back in the morning and talk to Sylvio. I don't know if this is the number that you called, but this one I believe is Sylvio's cellphone: (786) 252-9499.

Hey BigBS, went to bed a little nervouse last night, so I called Sylvio this morning, talked with him for about 15 minutes. Here's the deal, he is no longr painting then, he is now ordering them painted direct from extreme graphics which must be out of canada. He told me that the us dollar to the canadian dollar had increased his cost 17%. He said previously he was ordering like 3 silver tails, 3 orange tails, 3 black tails or so per oreder, then when orders came in he would ship if he had the color, or would paint the black if he didn't. He said what he found was he kept having to repaint tails he had in stock to meet customer demand. His painter charges $30 per tail, extreme charge $20, plus he had to pay for shipping to himself, then charge shipping back out to customer. So he said if her ordered from extreme, 7-10 days delivery to him, then took to painters, possibly one week there, then he had to pick up and repackage and ship, he admitted his delivery times where extending out as foar as a month. So now he is just placing the order direct with extreme, extreme is handling the painting and shipping direct, and any manufacturing problems are then handle directly with extreme. So he told me everything was fine, this was far easier and more profitable for him and quicker delivery to the customer. He said on some repaint tails, his profit was only $10.00.

So, I'll keep you all posted, let you know when I recieve them and the paint match/quality. Maybe this is an improvement for Sylvio.

Sounds good! I'm feeling much better with that explanation. I'm sure you will be happy with the product and if this new schema works happy with the service also! Keep us informed please!

Back