Opinion on huggers and undertail?

Oldroller

Registered
I'm in on the undertail group buy. I'd like opinions about the advantage and or necessity of a hugger with the undertail. And, does anyone have any pictures of one installed with an undertail?

Thank in advance.

Anytime I can get a hug,, I'm good with it!
smile.gif

I'm in on the undertail group buy. I'd like opinions about the advantage and or necessity of a hugger with the undertail. And, does anyone have any pictures of one installed with an undertail?

Thank in advance.
I like the way huggers look. I have the old Mototeck with an extreme graphics hugger. Works well, looks good. BUUUUTTT if you plan to lower the bike, you may have problems.

post-6-10407-hug1.jpg

post-6-25884-under1.jpg

Thanks thebbbusa...That what I was looking for. Does look good doesnt it. I have no plans of lowering my bike. I'm 6'4" and its plenty low for me. thanks again.

i think having a hugger "finishes" the look when you buy and install a undertail! I'm in the group buy too so i will be looking for one in the future as well! i like the ones that have the chain guard as well...

If you use the 3 hole dogbones and put them in the middle hole, will that be too low for a hugger and undertail. Even dropping the bike that much takes alot of weight of your wrists, arms and shoulders for a long ride.

im in the group buy too and forgot about the hugger. Thanx for bringing it up and for gettnig me in trouble with the wife because now i have to have one to finish the look.:D

im in the group buy too and forgot about the hugger. Thanx for bringing it up and for gettnig me in trouble with the wife because now i have to have one to finish the look.:D
wow.gif
ooo sorry mrs seatec!
wow.gif
1zhelp.gif
thats bad when you get someone else in the doghouse
wink.gif

wow.gif

Back