Wants and needs. Am I crazy?

I find purchases like this to be more satisfying when I don't have to second guess the decision, IE money in the bank. I have too many responsibilities to accessorize my toy before everything else is taken care of.

I like paying things off if I can. It's a stress I don't have any more. IT'S MINE AND PAID FOR! If the world goes to ****, they can't take my bike if you know what I mean!

I say pay the bike off and then buy them... But sometimes my wants are stronger and win too lol!

I'm of the opinion money is just a tool, use it for what you need. If buying the wheels is what you want to do, slap 'em on and don't look back.
If the buyer's remorse is coming from "you know you shouldn't have done that", Learn from the mistake, deal with the consequences, and don't look back.

Eitherway, your busa is gonna look FAT with those one, so there really aren't that many negatives :laugh:

Nice wheels. I have been there and as soon as they are on people are asking and looking at them. Then you realize it was worth it.

Sounds like you're feeling guilty, BigE.

Was gonna say I have never made an impulse buy that big, but then I did buy a new car this summer and financed 20 grand of it. That "impulse buy" still took me a week, and then I struggled for two more weeks after doing it. Love the car, but decided to pay off my wife's car ($8K) just to feel better about it.

Personally, I'd act on my instincts, return those gorgeous wheels, pay off the Busa, and feel better about owning it outright without the flashy hoops.

Seriously,

Here's my thinking. That's a pretty big impulse, like someone said already. But I have been dreaming about those wheels for a long time. I finally decided that I just could not justify that much for them. I was thinking that for another Grand, I could have a nice set of wheels, Brock's CT dual titanium, and a Bazzaz. When you think of it like that I don't think I could go from those wheels.

If I was building a real race bike I could see it but note a fun rider. If you got them with the card can't you just return them? Looks like they never went on - or is that an old picture Big E? Come clean buddy :poke:

Seriously,

Here's my thinking. That's a pretty big impulse, like someone said already. But I have been dreaming about those wheels for a long time. I finally decided that I just could not justify that much for them. I was thinking that for another Grand, I could have a nice set of wheels, Brock's CT dual titanium, and a Bazzaz. When you think of it like that I don't think I could go from those wheels.

If I was building a real race bike I could see it but note a fun rider. If you got them with the card can't you just return them? Looks like they never went on - or is that an old picture Big E? Come clean buddy :poke:

Hmmm its kinda hard to explain. My friends know I have a strange kind of OCD. I have parts but I cannot seem to want to install and use them. I have clothes that still have tags on them. If you really want me to rub it in. I have a brocks dual CT system collecting dust too.

Back