How much can i get

dantheta2man

Registered
Ok fellas so like the title says....Im looking to sell my busa, do to my loan having high interest rates, its killing me. When I first got the bike I took 13,000 for it and a year later that amount has not moved cause everything is going to interest.
I'm curious, but is there a way that some one else can take over this loan??? or will I have to sell it and pay my share to get this bike paid off??

its a 2006 limited edition and has never been droped and has about 5,200 miles on it, new tires,hid's,yoshi exhaust, oil change every 2500.
How much you guys think I can get for my busa ??
any advice or any one interested please feel free to send me a message.
TATTOOS095.jpg

TATTOOS093.jpg

TATTOOS094.jpg

Affraid your gonna have trouble breaking even with what you still owe on it.
I see chrome rims and slip ons for mods. That wont bring it up to where I am sure you wanna be.

I just caught the FL plate. Man this is really gonna be tuff, Bikes in FL seem to be cheaper then 45-48 other states. 9500 at best.
I may be way off, you only need that one buyer. Just hope he finds you.

(06BUSA @ Sep. 21 2007,19:53) Affraid your gonna have trouble breaking even with what you still owe on it.
I see chrome rims and slip ons for mods. That wont bring it up to where I am sure you wanna be.

I just caught the FL plate. Man this is really gonna be tuff, Bikes in FL seem to be cheaper then 45-48 other states. 9500 at best.
I may be way off, you only need that one buyer. Just hope he finds you.
yea I here ya... and smoke_dog I appreciate the interest, I'm still trying to figure out how to pay this in full asap! Im defnitley going to save some money so that i can sell it cause i know I'm not going to get what I owe.

One possible way is to try to acquire a conventional loan. This is what I have been considering- since I buried myself with many such "cards. What I am doing in the meantime is trying to pay double- but that is hard sometimes. I would imagine you took the loan offer from Suzuki.
When I financed my '06, I could have taken a 5yr conventional type- that was slightly more than the minimum I currently pay. ($65 more)
The payout rate for your current will onlypay the interest + 10-20 of principal.
The only way to payout sooner is to get the payments up to around $260-300. The interest will decrease sooner, leaving you paying more principal. Sucks, I know.

I had the Same Problem. Sold the 2004 Durango. Got about 17,000 for it. Payed the Bike off and bought me a $2500 Cadillac Deville for my Rain Cager.

(Bosshound @ Sep. 21 2007,23:26) I had the Same Problem. Sold the 2004 Durango. Got about 17,000 for it. Payed the Bike off and bought me a $2500 Cadillac Deville for my Rain Cager.
yep! guess I could sell my 01 truck, and get a beater. thing gets terrible gas mileage anyway.

Just sold the same bike, minus the chrome for 8800
As far as taking over payments, FAT CHANCE pal,
either find some way of paying it off and keep it.
Bike dealer's pray on the simple minded...
I know from experience, happened to me.
good luck

Back