I have bad credit and i want another busa any ideas on finanacing

If you have to BORROW to buy the bike, you are not 'living within your means'...try something different this time (since what you tried last time obviously didn't work) and save up the cash to buy the bike. It will make your ride SO much more enjoyable.

Dave Ramsey Homepage - daveramsey.com

I agree with this. Not what you want to hear, I know because I was in your shoes a few times before.
Posted via Mobile Device

Save up another $2500 and purchase a used Busa with cash.

This method is waaaaay less painful than paying a 20% interest rate. Which you *will* be paying.

I was in the same boat a couple of years ago and finally just made payments to my savings account and bought it outright. You got 2500 already, ur pretty much half way there for a used one. My local credit union got me apooved for a $400 credit builder loan and paid that off then I was able to get one for $2k and just put it in the savings and let it build intrest and build my credit. Can't remember my score before and now but its good enough to buy a 2 year old truck with 0 down and before I could not finance a crap. Good luck to u. I no how it is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back