This Year is the Year

Feature

Registered
I'm commited to making my purchase this summer...I've been kinda poking my head in here every now and then for maybe a year and half now, and it's time I joined the club, like, for real...

Only problem is...My credit is not good...I'm going to have to do some serious saving if I want to buy a bike by this may/june...My job puts me in a good position to do some saving, but I am still going to need financing...Unfortunately I don't own anything I could use as collateral...I could try and pay off my SV650S in time, and use that...I don't know...I really need help on this one...If any one has been in a similar situation, or has any ideas on what I could do to get the bike ASAP, I'd be greatful...I know motorcycle loan approval can be tough to get if your credit is bad...

Thanks guys...

Definitely try a credit union that can deduct the payment right out of your pay. I had, still kinda have crappy credit due to filing bankruptcy after my divorce. I checked several banks and ended up at a credit union with automatic deduction. A good size down payment wouldn't hurt either.

How bad is bad. Normally suzuki will finance you, probably depends a lot on your debt to income ratio.

Back