Vir trackday report

Here's a good pic of the only two Busas on the track.  You see those 3 bikes behind me?  This pic was taken a second before they all BLEW PAST ME!  

I swear I heard Kevin laughing as he went by...

VIR.JPG

"WHEHHHHH WHEHHHHHH!! BUSAS CANT TURN! BUSAS CANT TURN!!!"
tounge.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

of all the the track days I been two, I have YET to see ONE ZX-12R or ZX13.5 out there having fun. What gives? Do busa pilots have more B_ _ L S that the others?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Great pics... I'm going to have to a track day one of these days... got one coming up in October out there...
smile.gif

Guys I cannot stress how much a day at the track will improve your street riding.

Give it a shot, you will not be disapointed....

Great pics!!!!

My trackday pics disc is in the mail, as soon as I get it I'll post them up.

Though I'll warn ya, I don't get quite as far over as VMan, I'm working on it, but not there yet
tounge.gif

I think I'm faster than Jugler though
poke.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

I can't wait till I do a track day. Great pics Kevin.

We'll be at VIR Aug 18-20th for the race. It will give me a chance to check out the track.

Chris

Great pics!!!!

My trackday pics disc is in the mail, as soon as I get it I'll post them up.

Though I'll warn ya, I don't get quite as far over as VMan, I'm working on it, but not there yet  
tounge.gif

I think I'm faster than Jugler though    
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
I cant wait to see them.

Juggler was getting faster and smother all day. I know Alan is hooked and will be a track junkie soon.....

wow.gif

It worked out for the best Kev...had I had plans to go, I would have canceled...plagued by some pretty horrendous migraines for most of the weekend and stuck with drugs that didn't work
down.gif

When I wasn't in pain I zoned out on the couch and watched SpongeBob
laugh.gif
Quick cure for migrains, proven method....

Listening to bike wizz by at over 150mph........

It worked out for the best Kev...had I had plans to go, I would have canceled...plagued by some pretty horrendous migraines for most of the weekend and stuck with drugs that didn't work
down.gif

When I wasn't in pain I zoned out on the couch and watched SpongeBob
laugh.gif
Quick cure for migrains, proven method....

Listening to bike wizz by at over 150mph........
I'm guessing you never had a migraine then?
laugh.gif

I'd likely just lay down and want to die if I had to hear bikes flying past...

laugh.gif

Awesome pics as usual VMAN. I agree that us Busa track guys need to live closer together. Maybe we can all meet at a place like Miller Motorsports Park next year or something.

Looks like you guys had a blast and I love seein the Busa cornered and ridden hard. Also the pic with the marbled, non-chickenstrip tire was insane!!!

Back