Video of the BLACKMAMBA in Action!

That back tire is insanely huge.Looks like a car tire.Turn signals are slick looking and love the air ride.

I 'm the kind of guy who likes stock looking bikes with a few little personal touches here or there. Usually I can't stand something this customized. I have to say though that this is one sick ride. Best one of this type of build that I have ever seen. Very tastefully done. I could look at that thing all day long. If you don't mind me asking how much does something like this cost to build?

Blackmamba is sick man! I've been waiting to see how the 2011 Busa's looked in that
particular color scheme with 300mm's on the back, BEAUTIFUL!!
--PLAIHARD--

Bike looks nice, the rear lights is different I like. I would have went with chrome instead of the semi-murder look.

sweet worx but...i'm a tad disappointed..where's this "In Action" you promised?..i was waiting to see a 6 second run. ???

I 'm the kind of guy who likes stock looking bikes with a few little personal touches here or there. Usually I can't stand something this customized. I have to say though that this is one sick ride. Best one of this type of build that I have ever seen. Very tastefully done. I could look at that thing all day long. If you don't mind me asking how much does something like this cost to build?

$30,000.

Very nice ! How many miles you got on it ?:poke:

love the turn signals

Back