Video of the BLACKMAMBA in Action!

BLKMAMBA

Registered
Here you go:

2011 Custom Hayabusa "The Black Mamba" - YouTube[/url]

Warning..... The lyrics to the song might not sit well with your employer if you watch this at work so turn the volume down.
B.O.B

Last edited by a moderator:
I can appreciate the work done to the bike, and would spend a good deal of time looking it over, but not my style. Thanks for posting as I can remember when you first mentioned the bike and we were all waiting to see pictures.

Awesome! One of the Best Black/Red themes I have seen. I posted to facebook for others to appreciate!

Wild ride,very nice. I was wanting to paint my inner fairing pieces,the ones that are black textured plastic around the instrument cluster ,etc.Are yours original pieces painted or aftermarket? Thanks

Not a custom bike type, but that is an extreme build. I see you been taking the fatty to the edge too. Hope you have some great security. Nice ride.

WOW! Looks awesome, and definately unique. I wish I could see it in person...like in my garage..lol thanks for posting

get ready to flame me but im not impressed with a garage/tralier queen. does this bike run or does it just sit in the garage?

Back