2011 Michael Jordan Motorsports Hayabusa Busabeats contest

rlowe

Registered
Well, I would love to say I am already a Hayabusa owner but I am not. I have owned two different motorcycles in my riding of about eight years now and plan to eventually add the Hayabusa on my riding resume. Anyhow this seems like a forum where people really know their bikes and the Hayabusa community. With that being said, I recently joined a contest, through the Suzuki site, in which you must submit lyrics to pre-recorded tracks and compete to win a Hayabusa. The parameters of the lyrics are that you must include features and the history of the Hayabusa in your lyrics, in a creative manner. Once this is done, and your track is accepted by the contest holders, it is then up to the listeners to vote on your song (dope points). Part of the contest is to also market your self through social networks or outlets to gain votes and to bring awareness to Suzuki, the Hayabusa, Michael Jordan Motorsports and the Busabeats contest. Well, I am doing that now and would appreciate any votes for my song to get closer to winning the Michael Jordan Motorsports branded Hayabusa this year. The completed song is called "They call me Busa II". If you enjoy the track please vote by clicking on the 'DOPE' button. It was fun to write. I actually speak from the bike's perspective and cover the features of the 2011 and the history of the Hayabusa. Thank you for your support.
Link: http://www.busabeats.com/#trackid=10932

Hey guys, I really appreciate the warm welcome and the votes! This site is a great source of information and I look forward to posting as a Hayabusa owner in the near future. I will keep you posted on the progress of the competition. Thank you very much!

I listened and voted for ya. :thumbsup:
I do just have to ask "How old & white are you? :laugh: Don't take it wrong I am just curious & assuming that from the voice being totally different from all the other entries and actually being clearer on the pronunciation. I like it. :beerchug:

Hey

i voted for ya. But I kept waitng for the "Hook" of the song! If you know what I mean.
E

You guys are awesome, I like the white and old comment! Yeah probably on the tail end of the rap game but hey a poet is a poet. I really want to say thank you for all that voted. I actually spent my lunch hour sitting on some bikes today. I really want to be a Busa owner! Thanks again, you guys actually helped the song move up to spot #3!. At the end of the competition, the song is judged on originality, and covering all the aspects and history of the bike. I will keep you posted. Thank you!

From Wikipedia: "The Peregrine is renowned for its speed, reaching speeds of over 325 km/h (202 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop, making it the fastest member of the animal kingdom."

Video clip: Awesome Peregrine Falcon Video
At end of video they state the 242mph mark.

Back