Swtichback LEDs installed (Video)

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So I have not seen any videos of Switchback LEDs on a Hayabusa so being bored today I made one :thumbsup:. I shut myself inside my trailer to imitate darkness :laugh:

You have to chance your stock turn signal sockets (1156) to 1157 sockets and wire the + wire for the white running lights to the accessory + wire found on the right side (if you were sitting on the bike) near the gauge cluster.

Scroll down to the 60-60 led SMT Stealth Ultimate Switchback Bulbs Linky for Switchbacks I have.
(You can also find the 1157 sockets on that website also)

EP35 LED Flasher I have installed.
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Tridon-Hazard-Warning-Flasher?itemIdentifier=6415

What? No commentary? :poke:
So explain these a bit further cuz they are cool looking.
How do you get white and orange colors out of them?
Are there two bulbs?

Edit: I read the links. I see two colors one bulb.
New question though. Where you wire the flasher into?
Looks like it has spade connectors ?

Blanca Busa Ya and no.. there LED's like the intergraded tail lights.. it just switches from the two..

I have them on my 08 Busa and love em.. had them for over a year now..

What? No commentary? :poke:
So explain these a bit further cuz they are cool looking.
How do you get white and orange colors out of them?
Are there two bulbs?

Edit: I read the links. I see two colors one bulb.
New question though. Where you wire the flasher into?
Looks like it has spade connectors ?

The flasher sits on the holders as if it were stock by the fuse box. There is a thread on what wires you need to remove from the stock box.. I believe its brown and blue from memory... You just hook those using the spade female connectors to the relay and bada bing bada boom its all done! Plus hook a ground wire up to the relay. Just do an Org search for EP35 flasher

DSC08003.jpg

That's nice but does the white actually turn off when the yellow lights? My only concern is if it doesn't is the yellow flash enough to still get the attention it deserves? :dunno:

Very nice...

Going to start making a bunch of vids.. Well if you need a donor bike to show all this great work of yours because it's already done on yours.. Mine's available.:rofl:

The flasher sits on the holders as if it were stock by the fuse box. There is a thread on what wires you need to remove from the stock box.. I believe its brown and blue from memory... You just hook those using the spade female connectors to the relay and bada bing bada boom its all done! Plus hook a ground wire up to the relay. Just do an Org search for EP35 flasher

Bada bing boom ???
Sorry I guess I'll be the first to say a 25 second video with no commentary and a complete lack of a proper pictorial detailed walkthru tutorial for us dummies.....er uh me stinks like a :fart:

In order to make me happy your gonna have to undo it all and start from the beginning while posting a minimum of 20 pics and no less than 2000 words.
Okay....

I'm waiting....:laugh:

Bada bing boom ???
Sorry I guess I'll be the first to say a 25 second video with no commentary and a complete lack of a proper pictorial detailed walkthru tutorial for us dummies.....er uh me stinks like a :fart:

In order to make me happy your gonna have to undo it all and start from the beginning while posting a minimum of 20 pics and no less than 2000 words.
Okay....

I'm waiting....:laugh:

The video was just to show how they work :spank:. More of a teaser for all of those who wish they had this mod :laugh:

I did this mod August of last year

I will begin on my novel Switchbacks for Dummies as soon as I can just for you Blanca :moon: :rofl: With pop up pictures! :laugh:

that is kinda cool it makes it look super nice. How much did they run you? I wish I knew anything about wiring, I am afraid I would screw all that up.

that is kinda cool it makes it look super nice. How much did they run you? I wish I knew anything about wiring, I am afraid I would screw all that up.

Wires, Connectors, EP35, and Switchbacks probly cost me total all around 90 bucks. Switchbacks were 60 alone for two

Back