Switchback led towers!

Re: Switchback led towers!

Mind posting up a pic of what you talking about? Epoxy? Seems you had a lot more work then I did from buying my sockets from AutoZone or Advanced Auto. Feeding a wire?

All I had to do with my housing was done with a razor knife. Added some wire connectors to make disconnecting easy if ever need be.

Conduct Tite!
Part number 85830
Application GM 1984-76
Use with 1157 bulbs

Forget exact cost. $5-$7 each

Search my posts. I give better detailed info on how mine was done if anyone needs.

Did you have to apply force to insert the bulb into the scoket. I just dont want to break it.

Just had to take a razor and shave some off the top of the socket cause the bottom of the led tower(bulb part) didn't allot the bulb(socket part) to fit all the way into the socket to twist it.

There is suppose to be some resistance twisting the bulb(not a whole lot),but not inserting it to twist. Don't worry about shaving to much if you need to cause it's the twist that keeps the bulb in place. Hence the resistance feel while twisting it.

i just did this on my bike! looks real good!! thanks for the idea!

i bought the 60-60 smt led white/amber 1157 bulbs and used the sockets from the rear tail light that i kept when i changed the undertail.

very easy to do mod!

I am in for a set.Do you have a modded set already and I cna just send you my sockets??Do you include the correct flasher or load equalizer??

Here's my humble ride. :)

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

you can use your stock front plastic sockets and just push in the 1157 metal inner sockets.I did today and it was simple.No messing with other sockets and cn put it back to stock by putting the stock 1156 metal sockets back in the plastic plug.Which ones to get now is the question

Still have one complete set, to put together, GEN1 or GEN2

Complete with a LED flasher, tyd $125

Can ship today!

Best appearance mod I've done to my bike. Well, besides the pink basket and tassels.... :whistle:

Now back to my regularly scheduled sale! Please:whistle:

Still have one complete set, to put together, GEN1 or GEN2

Complete with a LED flasher, tyd $125

Can ship today!

OK, I'm new to this site and I have a 2006 with clear/white lens.
I want to go with switchbacks and have them ON as white 'running lights' and change (or blink) to yellow/amber when the turn signal is ON.
What parts do I need to get and where can I get them, complete list please??

Can the same thing be done to the rear signals and the brake lights. Can you have switchbacks for the brake lights, yellow/amber while running and then to red when the brakes are ON??
And the same kind of set-up for the rear turn signals, white while running and then turn (or blink) yellow/amber when the signal is ON??

Back