Still wanna run from cops?

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
Before clicking I should warn you the song in this clip has some foul language. The clip itself isn't graphic so if need be it should be watched with the volume turned down.

3:30 is close to the magic number.

Luckily he had on his gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
clearly he lost focus of the task at hand....
all_coholic.gif

(Tchill2much @ Jun. 18 2007,00:35) Hope he had ins his bike is screewed! No seriously how did just hop up after that?
adrenaline and drugs....
all_coholic.gif

I have seen this before, but why was he trying to split lanes so far to the right he had a perfectly clear lane all the way to the left. But that was besides the point, why did he run in the first place? I know CHP loves to single out bike to add to the ticket quota, but this just make it worse. And did you see how they treated his bike? Oh well he is now in a little place I like to call "it sucks to be you"

(BigSimp @ Jun. 18 2007,00:07) I have seen this before, but why was he trying to split lanes so far to the right he had a perfectly clear lane all the way to the left. But that was besides the point, why did he run in the first place? I know CHP loves to single out bike to add to the ticket quota, but this just make it worse. And did you see how they treated his bike? Oh well he is now in a little place I like to call "it sucks to be you"
CHP doesn't do quotas.

inexperienced squid on a high powered sportbike. Well, he's a felon now. His future is f**ked.

Reminds me of many of the squids now starting to pop up around town b/c of the warming weather.

"CHARLESBUSA" AT IT AGAIN............"On someone else's bike, and he dyed his hair brown....Niiiiiiice !!!!"..........
cool.gif

"OH RONNNNNN !!!!!!, time for another judicial visit....."
tounge.gif

I'm impressed with the cinematography from the helicopter! hats tipped to that camera guy

I have ABSOLUTLY NO sympathy with that guy ! He's just LUCKY he's still alive  
all_coholic.gif

Clown, he got what he deserved, actually no he got up and was walking around...he got off easy.

Now there is another few hundred people who can't stand street bikes.

(proud dad @ Jun. 18 2007,10:50)
(DaCol. @ Jun. 18 2007,09:21) I have ABSOLUTLY NO sympathy with that guy ! He's just LUCKY he's still alive  
all_coholic.gif
+1
+2 And thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone else by doing what he did...

how fast do ya think he was going? he passed everything on the hwy like they were standing still.

Back