Vibration when accelerating hard or Braking using the Motor

Duke1340

Registered
I just cant figure it out !! I get a vibration when accelerating hard, especially when running around 100mph and when down shifting . Ive change the chain and front tire with very little results ...When in Neutral and im reving the motor everything seems to be normal !!!!!!!!?????????????? HELP

Chain and sprockets? Check the wheel bearings, torque everything, rear tire? Tire balance, She needs a good checkover or you may find yourself sliding.

Check your sprocket to make sure its round.....put rear tire in the air, bike in neutral, look for tight spots in the chain. All I would also as mention check all wheel bearings again, new or not and check to make sure everything is torqued properly.

I know motor mounts can cause that. Not sure the chances with a busa but it happens alot with old Harleys.
+10 .....if chain and sprockets are in good condition....Check for broken mount .Also check your clutch adjustment and give some free play by adjusting your lever to work in lower position.Centrifugal clutch can cause similar issues ??? Dont forget to inform us about the outcome

Have both of the tires balanced again.
Do the cheap and simple first.
It is likely the problem.

Back