Velocity Racing Stage 2 Turbo Kit

What's the time frame on install???You gonna stay stock length for now???
evil.gif
Dropped it off last night with SuperKaos.
Hoping to have it back before Christmas... but I understand he's busy and this time of the year is not overly productive.

Yes, stock wheel base for now.
To off-set it, I am going with a 18T up front.

She will likely be a bit sluggish at low RPMs with the lowered compression & larger front sprocket.

Got to see some of his work first hand... he really builds some beautiful machines.

I am very anxious, I wish it was ready now, but I place my confidence in SK... and trust he will get it done as quickly as possible without compromissing quality.

Soon to be Boosted!
18T will be fine, unless you think 200mph in 9/10's of a mile is slow. You will not be sluggish from the sprocket at all when it is tunned. Tiy will be a little shoret on the bottom if you dropped the compression down to 8:1 but you will be fine on the top.
Thanks!

I will likely play around with the gearing... thought a 18T to start would be appropriate (stock wheel base).

As far as tuning... I have the upmost confidence in the installer (Kevin at Total Kaos Performance).

What type of top-end speeds do you think will be likely with it?
Stock Wheel Base
18T / 40T
250 - 300rwhp
Stock Tranny

I think time has either stopped... or it is possbily going backwards now... two weeks seems like forever!

Not rushin... just anxious....

... I'm dyin here... it's only been 8 days since I dropped the bike off... seems like 8 weeks...
sad.gif

I'm jones'in for a ride on the Turbo Tomato
tounge.gif

I'm jones'in for a ride on the Turbo Tomato
tounge.gif
So, is this the new bike name?

Ride safe.
Some of the guys on the TKP site started calling the project, "The Attack of the Killer Tomato"...
That spanned a few others...
*OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
*Catch'Up (reference to the color of Ketchup...)
*Baron (as in Red...)
*El Matadore (the Red)
*Big Red
Nice

I am thinking "Tinker Bell" would be a good name Bro... Keep folks off balance...

So is it done yet?
rock.gif

Oh, And Uh, when Do I get to take her for a spin?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Otherwise, I think Catsup Would be a cool plate... Or Katchup

Dear Journal:
... it's been 10 days since I last saw her...
... not sure if she will remember me when we are reunited...
... maitaining hope...

The way Kevin's stroking her she may have forgotten all about you...Got any race fuel yet???
evil.gif

Dear Journal:
... it's been 11 days since we were last together...
... my heart longs for her...
... still maitaining hope...

Back