Velocity Racing Stage 2 Turbo Kit

Dear Journal,
...15 days have passed since we were last together...
...the reality that it will be some time before we are reunited is setting in...
sad.gif

nah im 4" over. it keeps the front end down and doesnt give it too much wheels spin, only when its cold. im runnning stock gearing 6lbs of boost on stage one street kit. so i can really push it hard without the front coming up, my bike is making 250hp. kevin did the arm for em. it came out great.

turning isnt too much worse either. i took it down to deals gap with the kaotic crew and it handled the twisties just fine.

Rumor has it that she's ready for delivery...

Gonna spend Christmas with the family and head down to get her early Sunday morning.
biggrin.gif

Is it nice enough to ride down there???We've been having awful weather here...It's supposed to break into the 50's Wed...Man I'ld like to make a block...
evil.gif

Is it nice enough to ride down there???We've been having awful weather here...It's supposed to break into the 50's Wed...Man I'ld like to make a block...
evil.gif
Today the weather was lousy.... cold and rainy all day.
The extended forecast shows a 20% chance of rain (max) and temps ranging fron the 40's through the 60's.

Pretty cold for Florida standards... but not sooo bad.

FYI...
It was a false call on the bike being ready tomorrow... I jumped the gun a little.
blush.gif

Probably this time next week it should be ready for delivery.

Yeah...It's a completely different ride now...So be extremely careful and increase the power over time...Your gonna love it...
evil.gif

Back