VA Fall Ride Pics

Here are the pics I snapped off of the "incident"....  

The curve
Now, I ask you...what's wrong with THAT turn?  
laugh.gif

Man oh man...so glad I didn't see the hubby go down...

Thanks Martin!  I'll get Andy to take a peek so he'll see the damage isn't too bad...Mike's ego probably got hurt more...
Nothing wrong with the turn, but when an HD guy decides to ride with Sport bikes on mountain roads, things are gonna happen. Especially when the Harley decides to pass horse trailers on mountain roads. That scared the shid out of me. Glad he's alright and yall made it back ok.

Did everyone else have fun?

damage to the HD

the right rear crash bar bent into the saddle bag
Where's the pics of what happens to your knuckles when you try to fix a Hardley? Especialy while using Honda and Suzuki tool kits.
biggrin.gif
Rubbing salt in Mike's wound...

I LOVE IT!!!  
laugh.gif
hehehe

He made it out OK, so now he's never going to live it down. hehe

I do give him credit though, for a Harley, he was cookin through those mountains! Surprised me!!

damage to the HD

Where's the pics of what happens to your knuckles when you try to fix a Hardley? Especialy while using Honda and Suzuki tool kits.
biggrin.gif
Rubbing salt in Mike's wound...

I LOVE IT!!!  
laugh.gif
hehehe

He made it out OK, so now he's never going to live it down. hehe

I do give him credit though, for a Harley, he was cookin through those mountains! Surprised me!!
...told you...

He's a sport biker TRAPPED on a Harley...
laugh.gif

He can ride, but I suspect the next trip up there will be a bit more reserved...we'll see...testosterone is a dangerous thing!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I'm ready for another ride, maybe I'll stay for the whole thing this time.

How's the back doing Va?
My back's okay Paul; it was the rest of me that seemed to not know how to ride!
laugh.gif
I need to get stronger; guess 9 weeks in bed kind of messed me up...
smile.gif

The guy that owns the Harley my hubby laid down said he liked "the stretched Busa" he saw in our pics...
cool.gif
It did look good; I hardly got to talk to you about it...

damage to the HD

biggrin.gif
Didn't get one... should have thou....   ah and don't forget the tools the state trooper was nice enough to let us use....
hahaha, yeah, good thing he was right down the road. Also, Don't forget the Camaro tools. HMMMM.....

"How many tool kits does it take to fix a Harley?"

How's the back doing Va?
laugh.gif
smile.gif

The guy that owns the Harley my hubby laid down said he liked "the stretched Busa" he saw in our pics...
cool.gif
Don't worry, Mike will have your Busa the way he wants it soon enough.
poke.gif

How's the back doing Va?
laugh.gif
smile.gif

cool.gif
poke.gif
He's working on it...maybe when the '07 comes out, he'll have mine just right, then I'll get a new one!
tounge.gif

How's the back doing Va?
laugh.gif
smile.gif

cool.gif
poke.gif
He's working on it...maybe when the '07 comes out, he'll have mine just right, then I'll get a new one!  
tounge.gif
OH..... you mean the 1600 cc, turbocharged, 300 mph, Ninja killer?! SWEET, I call first ride through the parking lot when it inevitably overheats on the summer ride through the beach area!!!!!!!

Va gets no repect. hehe.
I can see her with on 06' Limited. Stock exhaust of course.
cool.gif

Yes, gotta love the stock exhaust
rock.gif

I wish I had people like you guys in my area. I love trips and all I have over here are cop running fools. *Sigh* but thats another story
blush.gif

Back