A Fall Ride through Northern California- pics

I must agree. Very nice pics and write up. Always a pleasure seeing stuff like this! Makes me wanna RIDE!!!

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-family:courier'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

I'm totally relaxed after seeing that.

Great pics.   Great narrative    Great job.</span></span>
</span>
Couldn't have said it any better!

WHEWW!!! What a read! Great narrative with awesome pics to support. Pashnits always been cutting edge in terms of sport touring Cali Roads. Their website has some great area recommendations and is very detailed. One of these days I'd love to ride with the Pashnit tours.

AWESOME PICS!!!! looks like it was an awesome time!!!
cool.gif

Nice bro!!!! Thanks for sharing...Whens the next ride?
UR - actually tomorrow.
tounge.gif
 Last ride of the season along Central California Coast, down towards Santa Barbarba & back up through Coastal Mountains.  If you guys don't mind, I could post that ride up too.

Hwy 1 - Big Sur near Lucia, CA
nac11-view2.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129231667 -->

We use your site quite often to plan our rides out of Pendleton. Thanks for the pic's.

Love it!!! Many thanks, bud...many thanks. I can only imagine how much is put into a nice, long narrative with pics. Not to mention all the links....

I will definitely have to do a ride around that area....it is simply beautiful!

Nice work, pashnit...
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Great pics. Thanks for posting them. We would welcome any rides ( pics, narritive ) that you would share with us. I Would love to do a ride like that at some point in my life.
smile.gif

Fantastic photos..fantastic narrative. Just awesome! Wish I'd have been there!

Thanks!

Back