VA fall ride?

Thanks to you all too Germain & Tiffani ... another 2 up couple that were riding together as one and really handling their business. I really appreciate all of the pics you took ... I've already updated my website with the great shot you took of me and Diablo.

We got back just after 6 p.m.  Thanks Postal and sage!  We had a blast...I'm ready to go again!  
smile.gif
I got back home earlier than I thought too ... WarBrown took me on a short cut back home and a very fast riding short cut too
smile.gif
Thanks to you and Tom for making this happen. Thanks to Mike for coming with you and adding some Harley sound to our ride ... I love those pipes! Last year I promised you the Red Busa ... next Spring I'm going for the Turbo. I saw your hubby drooling over this one, so hopefully mine will give him more incentive to ride with us again! And you all just wait and see what Postal has planned for you next year!! It was great meeting everyone! Hope to see some of you at Budds Creek next weekend.
I shared your kind words with Mike, DJ...he's a die hard Harley guy, but you saw him light up when the turbo Busa pulled in! If you bring a turbo Busa next time around, he'll be drooling to just hear it!
smile.gif
Mike's mood changes when there's engine talk going on...he's a gear head, what can I say?!

So, what gives?! What are Postal's plans for next time?! I CAN'T WAIT!
cool.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

And thanks to everyone for taking all the pics! I didn't think my camera would be worth taking, so I left it at home. I'm glad we have some to see from everyone else...
smile.gif

We got back just after 6 p.m.  Thanks Postal and sage!  We had a blast...I'm ready to go again!  
smile.gif
I got back home earlier than I thought too ... WarBrown took me on a short cut back home and a very fast riding short cut too
smile.gif
Thanks to you and Tom for making this happen. Thanks to Mike for coming with you and adding some Harley sound to our ride ... I love those pipes! Last year I promised you the Red Busa ... next Spring I'm going for the Turbo. I saw your hubby drooling over this one, so hopefully mine will give him more incentive to ride with us again! And you all just wait and see what Postal has planned for you next year!! It was great meeting everyone! Hope to see some of you at Budds Creek next weekend.
I shared your kind words with Mike, DJ...he's a die hard Harley guy, but you saw him light up when the turbo Busa pulled in!  If you bring a turbo Busa next time around, he'll be drooling to just hear it!  
smile.gif
 Mike's mood changes when there's engine talk going on...he's a gear head, what can I say?!

So, what gives?!  What are Postal's plans for next time?!  I CAN'T WAIT!  
cool.gif
I have to work out some details, but maybe a two-day event with a park, food, ride, etc.

wink.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I was thinking on the way back home Saturday afternoon that we need to do something that covers 2 days, everyone spends the night...I just had a blast!  Can't wait 'til Spring, and the way it feels outside today, that seems like it could be a long ways a way...
mad.gif

you looked like you had fun!

I couldn't make it but at least I was able to go ride un Sunday, went to Bear Mountain, Upsate NY
smile.gif

I wish i could of made it, but i had to work. Next time though i'll be there! Maybe unemployed, but i'll ride! LOL

Damn looks like I missed a good ride; I'm going to have to start paying more attention to postings. Anybody ride through the winter like I do?

Damn looks like I missed a good ride; I'm going to have to start paying more attention to postings. Anybody ride through the winter like I do?
Welcome Flash. I ride as long as it is dry. Hopefully we'll see you at the next ride we put together in the spring.

Postal.

Welcome Flash. I ride as long as it is dry. Hopefully we'll see you at the next ride we put together in the spring.

Postal.
Thanks Postal; I've been around for awhile but used to hang out mostly at SH.org.
I have had my Busa for almost 3 years now and I also have another bike I ride. I ride all winter except for when there's snow on the road. I will definitely keep an eye on the posts so I don't miss the next ride.
beerchug.gif

Back