VA Fall Ride Pics

Just sore ,went to hosptial checked out ok
Bro what happened....
rock.gif

Nathan/Warren nice pics...
smile.gif

DJ/Warren/Paul/Tom thanks for planning such an awesome ride.
beerchug.gif

It was really nice to have met so many new peeps, Ben, Paul, Nathan, Crystal, Eric and a few other I forgot, sry not good with names and sufer from a boughts of CRS ocassionally. As aways it was good to see the old as well, Paul, Carrie, DJ, Warren, Michelle, Mike, Pete, ... I'm missing a few, dayum CRS
blush.gif
.... anyway I had a great time sry I cut out on ya'll at the lunch spot but due to previous circumstances I need to eat and ya'll were ready to ride...
race.gif
. Michelle I'll get the pics of the Harley vs. Z28 up later tonight.
smile.gif

Anyway, after lunch I broke up 28 to 55, stop at Ceneca for a few and then continued on to 81. I had a great time.

idea.gif
.......... for the spring of summer ride depending on location, if it's near my house let's do a cookout.

ride safe ya'll, shiney side up....
cool.gif

Martin..... aka Hardely Wrencher

smile.gif

My Hardley Wrencher!!!!
laugh.gif

I still think yamahor's line was best...

"What did Mike get a ticket for?"

"Riding with sport bikers..."
ices_rofl.gif

I didn't realize you took pics of Moby too Martin...thought you were too busy fixing it! Yeah, that would be great...thanks...
smile.gif

great pics!  man I wish I could have made it but life happened and I needed to stay here in town.

Great to see some familiar faces, and wonderful to see you up and riding again Paul
cool.gif

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the spring at the ride then
cool.gif
Hey Brian...we missed you too...

Hope things are okay on your end...is it Spring yet?
tounge.gif

cool.gif

Okay guys...finally got myself on T1 so I can load the pics...

Looks like we missed some great riding later in the day...thanks for all the pics and I can't wait to TRY it all again in the spring...

cool.gif

Dayuum, I missed out again
mad.gif
, lQQkz like ya'll had a great time and thanks for sharing the pic. Not to worry Playaz and Playettez, I'll be there for the spring roll out.
super.gif

So would anyone on the spring roll out committe
tounge.gif
have an ideal of what month we'll be doing this for now on ?
rock.gif

Hey Ty...you came up in some lunch conversation...
tounge.gif

We need you on these runs...don't know if we have a set month we do the spring runs in, but I know the guys will be on top of things pretty quickly...
cool.gif

mad.gif
, lQQkz like ya'll had a great time and thanks for sharing the pic. Not to worry Playaz and Playettez, I'll be there for the spring roll out.  
super.gif

tounge.gif
rock.gif
Hey Rythm, we generally shoot for sometime late March or early to mid April for our Spring ride. All depends on the weather of course. We'll probably set the date sometime in late January or early February.

Take care,

Tom.

mad.gif
super.gif

tounge.gif
rock.gif
Hey Rythm, we generally shoot for sometime late March or early to mid April for our Spring ride. All depends on the weather of course. We'll probably set the date sometime in late January or early February.

Take care,

Tom.
Jan or Feb?! Brrrrrrr......

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

We need you on these runs...don't know if we have a set month we do the spring runs in, but I know the guys will be on top of things pretty quickly...  
[/QUOTE]

My name came up in a few conversation over lunch, ehh, hmmmm  
rock.gif
.  Nothing like keepn the peepz on their toe's, just ask KS-waterbug, MidnightBusa, cuz their still guess'n too.  
laugh.gif

Take care,

Tom.
[/QUOTE]

Dayumm Tom, is this a ski trip or a spring roll out on snowmobilz  
tounge.gif

Good thing I have my Gerbring heated liner (brrrrrrrrrrrrrr),
thanks for the heads up Playa !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129570543 -->

rock.gif
.  Nothing like keepn the peepz on their toe's, just ask KS-waterbug, MidnightBusa, cuz their still guess'n too.  
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
we aren't guessin.... we just accepted your previous answers
laugh.gif

whazzup Ty, you better make the spring ride.... you ever get that tube i sent you?

laugh.gif

rock.gif
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
Great English from me, 'eh? "You name..." I'm a dink...

Yeah, we talked about Ty...can't name names or where we were...and the topic is classified...just show up for one of these rides and we'll fill you in!
tounge.gif

Sorry I missed the ride, it looks like you all had a great time. I ended up tailgating in Charlottesville and sitting in great seats to see UVa beat FSU!

I look forward to the Spring Ride, I hope to make it. Trying to get my MC club members who ride Busa's to come along also.

There are some great roads here in SW VA, around Roanoke...

we aren't guessin.... we just accepted your previous answers

whazzup Ty, you better make the spring ride.... you ever get that tube i sent you?[/QUOTE]

Nope, still waiting on it, Brian. Todd just rubz it in every time he calls ( did Brian send your banner yet), he luvz bustn my ballzzzzzzz about it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i sent it to the addy you sent me
rock.gif
dunno wtf up with that usps in a fed ex tube.

you can have mine, I dont really have a place for it. this time I'll ups it so we have a tracking #

Great English from me, 'eh? "You name..." I'm a dink...

Yeah, we talked about Ty...can't name names or where we were...and the topic is classified...just show up for one of these rides and we'll fill you in!
[/QUOTE]

No worries luv, I was speed reading and trip over your errors while not even noticeing them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great English from me, 'eh?  "You name..."  I'm a dink...

No worries luv, I was speed reading and trip over your errors while not even noticeing them.      
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
ices_rofl.gif
Whew...thank goodness...

laugh.gif

Back