V-Rod to Busa

I have an 08 V Rod and an 08 Busa I love them both , expect the Busa to be a lot torquier down low and it just gets stupidly powerful from their up.
Seating position on Vrod is more comfortable , longer distance trips all done on it (despite primitive suspension). But if I'm in the mood for a bit of fun the Busa is like riding a missile, super effortless fast , smooth and very civilised (unlike those ducati and litre bikes ) something befitting my age

Welcome and congrats.You will love it.I have a Roadstar warrior also and I tell you the busa is just jaw droping fast.My warrior will smoke the hell out of the rear tire and is a blast but holds nothing to the busa for sheer accelleration and handling.

ACIMG0610.jpg

left1.jpg

:welcome: to the org. Biggest thing you're gonna notice is that were your vrod topped out...the busa isnot even done with 3rd gear.??? Second thing your'e gonna notice is that you're feet are under you instead of way the hell up in front of you(I hated the seating position of the vrod!) Then you're gonna notice the obvious....Harleys bad boy doesnt really seem so bad anymore.:laugh: I really love the looks of the vrod, but after riding one for a day(swapped out with a friend) I was so happy to be back on the katana that I had at the time...and which I have to mention, even it"the slowest 600cc sport bike out there" was still faster and more comfortable than that damn vrod!

OK, heres the deal. I got off a 90hp chopper with 100ftlbs torque. I killed the busa at stop signs for about a week. I will never go back!! The Busa is STUPID FAST! I am 54 years old and havn't had a ticket on a bike in 35 years. It took 2 mounths to get a ticket on my Busa!:laugh: Be safe!:thumbsup:

You thought your V-Rod hauled. Wait till you open up the Busa.

OK, heres the deal. I got off a 90hp chopper with 100ftlbs torque. I killed the busa at stop signs for about a week. I will never go back!! The Busa is STUPID FAST! I am 54 years old and havn't had a ticket on a bike in 35 years. It took 2 mounths to get a ticket on my Busa!:laugh: Be safe!:thumbsup:

What chopper has 90hp and 100lbs of torque? :whistle:

Heck a fat boy has like 62hp and 87lbs of torque (and weighs 650lbs).
(somebody tell me about the "screaming eagle" thing again)

Musta been a custom job...or Japanese :poke: :laugh:

You'll be doin alot of this:laugh::laugh::laugh: I bet you won't be able to knock the grin off your face for a week with a hammer & chisel:thumbsup:

:welcome:- hang on & have fun:cheerleader:

As all of the brothers said, this will be THE ride of your life. I've been riding for 45 years, and owned many motorcycles, and nothing tops the Hayabusa for me. Hands down, the best I've owned or ridden.:bowdown: You're gonna love it!!!

In 99 I saw the Suzuki Hayabusa on the cover of a Cycle World. I fell in love, and after reading the article I continued to read every bit of print available on the bike. I feel deeper in love. The reviews were incredible and year after year I saved and plannedand finally bought one in 05. When I left the dealer on my new long, low, bad ass beast I'll never forget what it felt like. You have supreme confidence right away, at a SLIGHTLY cracked throttle, you are with the traffic. After the break in, I let it rip and OH MY GOD is this bike fast. It's as if the world is being sucked toward you, as the front end rises slightly, you let off and say to yourself, yes, there is nothing like the Hayabusa. I feel that way every time I ride. The v-vod is cool, but the Hayabusa is in a class by itself IMO. Enjoy!!:beerchug:

:welcome:
And you will find the Busa is super stable at high speeds. I don't notice too much difference between 80mph and 45mph. O yea, you can even do both of those speeds in first gear :laugh:

Looks like you've been around a while but :welcome:. Get ready to buy rear tires every 3 to 5 K :laugh:

Back