V rod vs Busa

Blaze

Registered
Every since I got my 04 blue/silver busa a couple weeks ago I have been working a lot and not able to ride her that much. Finally, I got a few days off and hit the road. I put 550 miles on her and took her in for the first service. I brought her home and gave her a good bath and wax job. I must recommend McGuire’s NXT. It is some good stuff.

I took my girls (4yrs and 14 months) to the zoo today and when I got home the sun came out and I got that s**t eating grin on my face. So I took her out for a little ride. I know that a clean vehicle always seems smoother and faster, but this bike is running better every time I ride her. I started closing in on a bike that looked like a Harley. He didn’t want me to get to close as I could hear him punching it, etc.  I maintained my distance and then we came to an intersection where the light was red. I pulled up beside him and looked his way to say hi. He was riding a v rod and wouldn’t even look at me. Do you ever just get that feeling? The light turned green and I took a left turn on a road that is straight and flat. I was a few yards in front of him increasing my speed and changed to second. I then heard him nail it and start to go by me. Well, I just couldn’t let him feel good about himself. I nailed it and let the big dog eat. And, eat she did. I let off at 130 and looked in my mirror. Objects are really further than they seem!!!!! Anyway, with that kind of attitude he got what he deserved.

I took some pictures of my bike and will try my luck at posting them.

I never doubted the outcome.....

Keep the rubber side down!

Dan

cool.gif
Don't you just love that?
rock.gif

You should be ashamed (but feel good at the same time) picking on that poor V-rod.
wow.gif

You are such a bum! Picking on a poor V-Rod. Those things only do about a buck forty. I've been on one and they are no slouch but not in the class of your busa. Still makes you smile though
biggrin.gif

Good job. To bad yall didnt pull in the same place and u could of just told him u never got out of second or third.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100412714 -->

I "raced" one on a "Dyno-Drag" at MB bike week last year. The dude actually was giving some attitude and talking smack about getting me in the eigth. Needless to say I smoked him in all three "simulated" runs. Fairly fun though. Chris

By the way, where are you from in SC. I'm less than an hour from the state line. Chris

ya know thats like picking on a kid in a wheelchair.. would u do that? probably not.. so stop picking on the less mentally challenged  harley guys..heheheheheh

next time adfter u whoop that ass, slow down and tell him next time u will unplug 2 cylinders so he has a chance.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100442811 -->

NCbusa2001,

Sumter, SC which is about 45 minutes East of Columbia.

We should get together and ride sometime.

This may be a stupid question but how do you get the "Quote Box" like Hawaiibusa did above?

Today I went on the same road and closed in on another bike that turned out to be a R1. I pulled up beside him at the light and looked over to say hi. He looked at the busa and gave me thumbs up. We rode together until we had to go seperate ways. What a difference in attitude from the Harley rider.

I had a similar thing happen to me a while back.....It's like puttin a toddler on a tricycle in the Tour de France....well maybe not that bad, but close
tounge.gif

Welcome aboard Blaze!!

Back