V rod vs Busa

Poor ol Harleys. Always getting picked on. I've always enjoyed terrorizing them with my vmax too. It's a national sport!

Leave it to Revlis to point out a grand payback when you get the wheelie sign.  It had never crossed my mind to get a payback from the girlies wanting to see a wheelie.  I will have to try that next time, but it might be a while since winter is upon us here in NC.
Best part is, they show you their's you show um what they wanted everyone is happy...  except their boyfriend...

OR

You get a free show and take the next offramp cause that's just the kind of guy you are...  
thumbs-up.gif
He he he...

OK, True story, Back in college um... around 94 or so I am rollin down a quiet 4 lane road headed into Ft. Collins.  Prospect, I think is the name.  Anyway, I am minding my own business when I hear some hooting and hollerin.  I look to my left just as a pickup passes me.  Now in the bed of the pickup is 6 yes 6 girls.  They are all lookin at me and the bike.  Now I am not sure what brought it on but in sync all six pull up their shirts...  and nearly get me killed...  Yes gentleman 12 HOOTIE HOO's  I was like the Freaking Count... "One, One Set of Hootie Hoo's, TWO, Two sets of Hootie Hoo's Bla Bla"

So there I am befuddled and at the same time completely stoked...  They were about 2 car lengths ahead of me when ...  Yup, they hooted again and sure enough...  ALL Hootie Hoo's....   I still don't know what their point was?  But it matters very little, we all walked away happy.  they got to freak out the biker dude and make him wobble, I got to see 12 hootie HOO'S!!!!    
thumbs-up.gif

So you gotta try the Hootie's For Wheelies thing, works pretty well...
laugh.gif

Yep...that'll do it...

thumbs-up.gif

here's the interesting thing about this thread.... I opened it for two reasons

first, it was recently posted to or I'd probably not have seen it
wink.gif

second I thought it was going to be something similar to what vrsca2003 posted, a comparison of the two bike by someone that owns/rides both. The only other bikes I've considered putting in the garage with the busa are a Vrod or a full dresser (HD or Goldwing).

We all know there's nothing from HD, except Ray Price's dragster, that will touch any busa. (RayPrice's dragster will eat most anyone's lunch on the strip
wow.gif
)

Back