UPDATE: 'Busa fever

welcome.gif
 and Nice Bike
ThumbsUp.gif

Hope you enjoy the site and jump in with your  
idea3.gif
Ideas  
hello.gif

Very nice, now widen the shot to include the other bike, jealousy is a terrible thing
firedevil.gif
Again, very nice bike!

Get some gear, get some miles, and "Get with da' GIRLS".............we've got some good women around here you should get to know !!!!
beerchug.gif

Welcome to da' O.R.G....resistance is futile. This "IS" the place-to-be..........
super.gif

Thanks gang!

I've stated it in a previous post: She has been riding since 1994, and I'm damned proud of her.

Now that she's got her 'Busa, she HAS to join the .ORG. Am I RIGHT??? I don't want to be the only person to get on her case about joining.

Just to clear things up, she's got the black/gray, and I have the orange/black. She rides ATGATT, the posted pic was sans gear. When she isn't on the 'Busa (or at the gym), she's on her Heritage Springer. Sometimes she just wants the girly-girl comfy seat, windshield, and heated grips.

After she reads the last sentence of the above paragraph, I'm gonna have to be REAL careful. I might just find my rotors greased, or something like that.
beerchug.gif

haha, Mrs Roadthing. Hit up Omslaw for help in setting up her own account. You can both use the same email address and have different log on's. That is what Mrs Twotone and I did.
beerchug.gif

Back