Busa Fever?

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Here I am buying a Busa right... perfectly good bike all stock except for some slip-on's and PCIII. But hey, I'll just touch it up here or there... you know... to give it personality... I am a Snap-on man... to make her mine since she was used. It was only a week after having her and reading the posts on this site that I caught the fever. Well, grills don't look that hard... and while we're there let's layout some led's... after all, the fairings are already off. Oh yeah, might as well give her an oil change. As the filter removal put oil on my pipes (that's why he said foil) the PAIR didn't look that hard. Well, it's only 8 bolts to remove the headers and paint em like I planned for the FUTURE. Heck, they're off and heavy, let's order a full exhaust. Well, all this will take time to get the orders so let's send the mirrors and inner panels off to be painted. Let's not forget the gauges. Well, after 5 WEEKS and lot's of sleepless nights, my panels and mirrors have shipped and arriving later this week. When it's all together (that night most likely) I will post some before and after pics of the transformation. Thanks to all who have responded in time of need and held out a helping hand to guide me into the world of Busa Fever.

U R a sick man!!!! LOL Welcome to the money pit! and good upgrades you named off there...
beerchug.gif

Just remember that AFTER you finish your last mod you thought you would do. You'll look at it and say, "OH YEAH" I forgot about that other mod I NEED to do
laugh.gif

(captainraymond @ Jul. 09 2007,17:14) Oh dude, brk pad upgrade, ss lines, hump mod, stabilizer mod r good ones.
+1

Already scheduled for this winter. Love the feel and control of SS lines, while we're down there might as well extend the swingarm, 8 piston calipers, wave rotors...

... and what does the wife think of that?
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back