I have a fever

Oh yeah, take an aspirin

Max_Speed.jpg

(qwknuf6 @ Mar. 20 2007,00:03) mod fever that is
220 mph speedo for now . I used my covers as the one that came with the 220 mph cluster was a little rough , installation time , less than 1 hour
Wheels are on the way
Don't look startled and NO!! I'm not a genious. When I opted for the 220 speedo and knew that it would be wayyyyyyy off, I just used some little common sense ingenuity. First of all you all must understand that I am a very analytical person. Hence, my job as an analyst for the last 16 yrs. I'm always looking for better ways to do things that are within my capacity to immediately make changes. I purchased a Speedo Healer when I bought my 220 guages (over the 185 ones) to correct the speed error. I simply looked at both guages and whatever numbers were at the 12 o'clock position on each guage... I did my factoring that way. Funny thing is that it worked so well, I only had to make one other adjustment, and my speedo had approx. 1.3% error the last time I checked. The only problem is that I don't remember which numbers were where on the guages because I did a write-up on this about 3 or 4 yrs ago. Trust me guys/gals... IT WORKS!!

(bacharles @ Mar. 21 2007,17:35)
(qwknuf6 @ Mar. 20 2007,00:03) mod fever that is
220 mph speedo for now . I used my covers as the one that came with the 220 mph cluster was a little rough , installation time , less than 1 hour
Wheels are on the way
Don't look startled and NO!! I'm not a genious. When I opted for the 220 speedo and knew that it would be wayyyyyyy off, I just used some little common sense ingenuity. First of all you all must understand that I am a very analytical person. Hence, my job as an analyst for the last 16 yrs. I'm always looking for better ways to do things that are within my capacity to immediately make changes. I purchased a Speedo Healer when I bought my 220 guages (over the 185 ones) to correct the speed error. I simply looked at both guages and whatever numbers were at the 12 o'clock position on each guage... I did my factoring that way. Funny thing is that it worked so well, I only had to make one other adjustment, and my speedo had approx. 1.3% error the last time I checked. The only problem is that I don't remember which numbers were where on the guages because I did a write-up on this about 3 or 4 yrs ago. Trust me guys/gals... IT WORKS!!
It's on my list
cool.gif

Back