I have a fever

qwknuf6

Registered
mod fever that is
220 mph speedo for now . I used my covers as the one that came with the 220 mph cluster was a little rough , installation time , less than 1 hour
Wheels are on the way

IMG_2520__Small_.JPG

Okay - NOW I WANT THOSE!
Dang it... my list keeps getting bigger! Very cool.

How were you able to do the conversion? I remember hearing somewhere that even with the 220 gauges on it will throw off your milage like crazy? Is that right? If not 220 gauges are very cool, nothing like looking at a bike and sayin," Oh S#%&!, THAT BIKE GOES TO 220!!" good feeling.

(KanjiBusa @ Mar. 19 2007,21:41) How were you able to do the conversion? I remember hearing somewhere that even with the 220 gauges on it will throw off your milage like crazy? Is that right? If not 220 gauges are very cool, nothing like looking at a bike and sayin," Oh S#%&!, THAT BIKE GOES TO 220!!" good feeling.
mileage will be off like crazy if you use overlays . I did not use overlays , I used a real 1999 220 mph cluster , milage will be same as stock

Mark

I need to find one of these clusters with more miles than I have, ride the bike 'till the mileage matches, and then swap the 220 in....

Back