Busa Gauges

Dzilkhaenatani

Registered
I have a 2002 Hayabusa with a Hahn Stage 1 Turbo kit. I want to replace my current 180 mph gauge cluster with a '99 or '00 gague cluster so the speedo will read 220 mph. Does anyone know where I can get one? Or if I just replace the face gauges with ones that read 220 mph, will my speedo read properly and where can I pick them up?

You're gonna need the wonderful "SpeedoHealer" for $114.99
I was checkin into this, SpeedoHut let's you do alotta custom gauges for the Busa.

I have a 2002 Hayabusa with a Hahn Stage 1 Turbo kit. I want to replace my current 180 mph gauge cluster with a '99 or '00 gague cluster so the speedo will read 220 mph. Does anyone know where I can get one? Or if I just replace the face gauges with ones that read 220 mph, will my speedo read properly and where can I pick them up?

Whats the point? It wont make your bike go faster. Is it just to show people, "hey look my bike says it goes 220" look at me. Just curious.

Whats the point? It wont make your bike go faster. Is it just to show people, "hey look my bike says it goes 220" look at me. Just curious.

one point would be the stop pin on your speedo, if your biek will do over 185 because he has a turbo, then when it hit the stop pin, it will not show hime doing over 185, so if he changed the faces out and got te speedo healer to corect the speed , witch is off anyhow , he would beable to have a 220 speedo that works !

that is the point !

maybe he drives fast !:whistle:

and i do have a V4 speedo healer on my 09 , easy install, and if you have a gps that shows speed that is the easyest way to tune it !

I don't really think there needs to be a point. The bike will do over 185 mph and I like the 220 mph gauges. I had them on my '99 that I recently sold, I like them. Thanks for the information. Do you anyone, or anyplace that is selling a '99 or '00 set of gauges?

I got mine off Ebay

Then had custom faceplate made for it

==========================================================

MISTY ALL AROUND 015.jpg

Whats the point? It wont make your bike go faster. Is it just to show people, "hey look my bike says it goes 220" look at me. Just curious

about the same point as having a turbo,nos, mods, or anything. to put simply the point is he wants it there

Check ebay or give Daniel ( goldenchild ) a shout for real 220 cluster, blue gauges can make the faceplates. I dig the 220 gauges. :thumbsup:

I have them onmy 99, and you do have to admit, its pretty sweet when people look at it and shout 220mph! My girlfriends father is completely blown away at that lol... I do want to do a white face set in the near future though, just looks pimpin...

I have them onmy 99, and you do have to admit, its pretty sweet when people look at it and shout 220mph! My girlfriends father is completely blown away at that lol... I do want to do a white face set in the near future though, just looks pimpin...

Yeah that too :whistle:

Back