Buck Fever vs Busa Fever

TDawg

Registered
This is the time of the year that I always get Buck fever. For those of you that dont know what that is, its deer hunting time and buck fever is what us hunters get.

Here's the problem, Im sitting in my tree stand trying to concentrate on hunting, the thing is, all I can think about is the dang busa Im getting in January or February. I look to my right and there is a huge 11 pointer staring at me. I dont know where he came from or how long he's been there, all I know is im not ready to shoot. Needless to say, he ran off into the corn field and Im stuck in my tree stand with my busa memories holding my bow.

Buck fever vs Busa fever. BUSA WINS.

"Buck Fever" is also a good way of describing how the Democrats feel about the prospect of getting their greedy paws on your taxes.

rut is now.... piss by one of the scrapes...it will piss them off and come running to you

This is the time of the year that I always get Buck fever. For those of you that dont know what that is, its deer hunting time and buck fever is what us hunters get.

Here's the problem, Im sitting in my tree stand trying to concentrate on hunting, the thing is, all I can think about is the dang busa Im getting in January or February. I look to my right and there is a huge 11 pointer staring at me. I dont know where he came from or how long he's been there, all I know is im not ready to shoot. Needless to say, he ran off into the corn field and Im stuck in my tree stand with my busa memories holding my bow.

Buck fever vs Busa fever. BUSA WINS.

Don't know what happy meds you took before getting in your stand:poke: but you Sir are out of your mind!! :laugh: Nothing compares to the feeling you get when a trophy class buck comes in range.:rulez:

Back