Thinking Busa/ Have FJR

Maddawg,
As said above couple of modifications and and the comfort level changes. I have a Genmar riser 11/4" (raises the handle bars) you should also look at Heli bars they are another option. And I have the Tobin seat (drops the seat height 1")
Much more comfort for us older guys.
tounge.gif

I haven't changed the foot pegs yet, but the TRL will drop them 1"
I think you will find you like riding the Busa so much more then the FJR that you might just take the long way to work and home.
wink.gif

1.jpg

(maddawg46 @ Oct. 01 2006,12:18) Whats the TLR peg changeout??  My knees are my biggest issue.
They are the pegs from a Suzuki TL1000R which are a direct swap with the Busas. They lower the peg height about 3/4". The only other peg swap I know of that lowers them more (or about 1 1/2" from stock) are the Buell peg swap. And that's what it sounds like, a Harley Buell peg change, but you got to get the correct pegs, they're the ones with a 1" 90 degree drop from the installation point. Look it up in the search mode  button for more info. I got some, but didn't like their look and the extra 3/4" wasn't important to me.  
race.gif

welcome to the boards. go ahead and make the transition. pearl white is the way to go
beerchug.gif

Back