Unusual Track Day Sighting

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
This just goes to show that it doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride, as long as it's the right bike for you. :beerchug:

Link --> H-D Track King?

Daniel, what are you doing slumming? :laugh:

Where's the pic where the sparks all start flying (and not form sparkly sliders, either)....

Jesus they don't have a clue over there. All the BS of "Must of been cool to pass all them crotch rockets on a bagger" talk.

HarleyTrackDay.jpg

So that they don't vibrate off and land in front of another bike? :laugh:

I could see one of those trying to Navigate turn 5 at Barber; I'd have to follow just to get the video :rofl:

I had to stop, it's like 9 pages :laugh: Easy crowd to impress. He talked about performance and 2 up riding comfort. Guess he never heard of a Busa :banghead:

Never seen hypersport tires on a Harley before, looks pretty good.
If I was him I def woulda taken off the hard bags and front crash bars, woulda helped him out.

Yes, if he honestly thinks that a Harley can beat a sportbike on the racetrack, then he's just clueless. My point was that what you ride is all about what you're happy with. But yeah, that guy said a few things that were straight out of the land of make believe.

I'm surprised that they let it on the track. He's riding novice level which is the slowest group.

Folks with sport bikes say the same things about the Busa when take them to the track that people here are saying about this guy. I'd rather he test and tune on the track than on the street.

Kudo's to the dude for taking his harley out on the track. I think he did a pretty good job for the machine he was on. I'm sure he probably passed SOMEBODY in the novice group. Hell, I've seen novice riders that thought 50mph on the front straight was hauling rump.

What the guy is missing is the fact his machine is severely limited in it's abilities.

That whole thread is full of typically retarded Harley-owner comments.

Wait a minute...I think I know who this guy is! - His workshop is next to my mate's workshop!

A friend of mine saw him at the drags, just a few weeks ago. He runs pretty good times...for a 1000lb cruiser. Still, he's kidding himself if he seriously thinks that he can outride a competent sportbike owner. I know lots of guys who would smash him on a 250cc machine.

I read the thread linked above and the thread linked in link about him going to the strip.
He said he did 11.99 in the quarter. Not bad for 1050lbs bike/rider.

I don't see a problem with what he's doing. I in fact like watching the Big Rig truck races.
Guess this would pretty much be the same.

Oh man, you got the bug bad if you are posting about adv riding and browsing those forums. I found them browsing the ETR forums a while back. Reading through a bit, some of the rides are EPIC. I'd love to give that stuff a try.

:rofl: You're right, I should've been clear.

Here's where I found it... AdvRider

Oh man, you got the bug bad if you are posting about adv riding and browsing those forums. I found them browsing the ETR forums a while back. Reading through a bit, some of the rides are EPIC. I'd love to give that stuff a try.

I know... Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about it right now. 6 Months ago I could've just gone out and picked one up. Oh well.

I spent some time with the Busa last night. She's ready to go somewhere, but there's just no time for an adventure. :banghead:

All Dressed Up-3.jpg

Back