Busa Stampede Track Day Video

Jdog109socal

Registered
This film was made at the Busa Stampede 2010 in Fernley/Reno Nevada.
This was a day at the track. This WAS NOT a race day at the track.
this was just us good ole Girls and Boys being introduce to riding on
a track. We did not have to strip down bikes to ride. Thanks to the Staff
@ Fernley track for the instruction and help you gave us all.
Please enjoy the ride thats all this was a mellow day on a track

Busa Stampede 2010 Track Day.mpg - Ventura, CA, United States, Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jdog :thumbsup:

I joined forum its posted on and made comment there as well.
Just sucks that in last minute or so when theres no music you get the typical GoPro piss poor audio capture. I wish upon a star that they fix this cuz I'm really getting tired of mine due to horrible audio. I want to hear crisp clean engine and exhaust sound with no crackling, whooshing or screaching.

Very Cool. Everyone must have exercised a lot of self-control...getting that many Busa riders, some maybe unexperienced on a track, and not having any crashes is an achievement.

What kind of exhaust you running in that video, i've never heard that particular sound out of a busa....?

Very Cool. Everyone must have exercised a lot of self-control...getting that many Busa riders, some maybe unexperienced on a track, and not having any crashes is an achievement.

What kind of exhaust you running in that video, i've never heard that particular sound out of a busa....?

That very Unique sound was coming from his heavily modified and disquised Busa shown here ... :whistle:

stampede2010-mypics 113b.jpg

I joined forum its posted on and made comment there as well.
Just sucks that in last minute or so when theres no music you get the typical GoPro piss poor audio capture. I wish upon a star that they fix this cuz I'm really getting tired of mine due to horrible audio. I want to hear crisp clean engine and exhaust sound with no crackling, whooshing or screaching.

GO PRO are you serious...:rofl: i dont use go pro... The problem with my sound is i have it on a internal mic on my recorder in tank bag. The other problem is my exhaust is stock and is not loud at all. Now i could hook a mic up externally and close to exhaust and it would sound killer. The other problem with sound is wind noise.... Now that i will have time to sit around and play with bike for the next few months i will see what i can do for a mic hook up :thumbsup:

Back