Hallett Track Day Video, 06.06.2010

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Both videos I took with my gopro facing rearward we so unstable you get a headache watching them. I dont know what to do to make the camera mount stable. Here is a forward facing video, I think this was the 3rd session. Hosted on Vimeo, not blocked at work and a little more user friendly. :laugh:

Hallett Track Day, 06.06.2010 on Vimeo

Good video James! Hope you guys had fun!! Can't wait until I get my weekends off again and be able to come watch you guys!

You must have had a blast, James...and what great company you were keeping...

:beerchug:

Sweet.

You hooked now?

Possibly, but I need another bike, I am afraid to rash my busa. One thing that sticks out in my mind, I didnt have to work my tail off to get her around the track. I heard a few time, "that bike is too big for this track, "busa's dont turn", yada yada, but I held my own. After all, I was riding at my own pace and had a blast.

Possibly, but I need another bike, I am afraid to rash my busa. One thing that sticks out in my mind, I didnt have to work my tail off to get her around the track. I heard a few time, "that bike is too big for this track, "busa's dont turn", yada yada, but I held my own. After all, I was riding at my own pace and had a blast.

Tell them to talk to me...

Awesome Brother

Good looking video. Looks like you were having fun. Cant wait to join you out there.

You looked like you were consistent and smooth. I see my Command Center made a cameo appearance at the end :whistle:

Thanks bro! I hope next go round, I can ride with some of you guys and you can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Last edited:
Very nice, James! Gotta say I would have rather even been there as a spectator than to have spent the hour or so I spent in Cassody. Rode the VTX and saw tons and tons of bikes. Probably worth the experience to say I've been I suppose. Never hooked up with anyone else from here that may have went. Kind of felt like ride was a bust and riding the X just isn't the same as the busa! (really need to start getting serious about selling it seeings how I don't get that much out of doing the V-twin thing.)

Anyway, cool video and excellent background as usual. Hope to make a Hallet someday one way or another. Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Very nice, James! Gotta say I would have rather even been there as a spectator than to have spent the hour or so I spent in Cassody. Rode the VTX and saw tons and tons of bikes. Probably worth the experience to say I've been I suppose. Never hooked up with anyone else from here that may have went. Kind of felt like ride was a bust and riding the X just isn't the same as the busa! (really need to start getting serious about selling it seeings how I don't get that much out of doing the V-twin thing.)

Anyway, cool video and excellent background as usual. Hope to make a Hallet someday one way or another. Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

thanks bro, it is hard to be a spectator and not want to ride.

Back