My Track Day video

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
bla bla bla me at track bla bla bla in Iowa bla bla bla
sick of me yet? okay this isn't me, but it's a full lap on the track I took my busa around... so I COULD HAVE had a video like this
http://trackaddix.com/events/video_sample.php

Trust me guys, you are not using HALF your bikes potential on the street. You can't. It's impossible. To REALY FEEL it you need a track. Back me up track heads...
TOTALLY FREE Track day

Sweet, WWJD....

I wish I can download the damn thing. Fuggin 56k here at home blows moose azz....big time.

That was cool.
cool.gif

u cut out so many variables when your on the track. and cool video what were u on? didnt look like a busas gauge cluster on top?

I shoulda EMPHASIZED that video is NOT ME. But it's the track I took my Busa to. I don't know what kind of bike they used - all those whiny 600's and 1000's sound the same to me.
biggrin.gif

The video seems to start right at the large sweeper in the middle of the course, for your reference... turn 5 technically. It's so nice eliminating sand, deer, potholes, children, cars, manholes, pavement seams, telephone poles, light poles, fire hydrants... and having nice grass or soft peebles to slide on if you crash

aerial_small.jpg

Back