When is your next track day?

I'm trying to figure out the days that I can squeeze into my days off. I have money for 3 track days, paid in full, ready right now.

Hopefully NLT 27 May at the Mike Sullivan school in Spokane, though im sure I’ll get at least one or two weekends in at the local track before. The Air Force has decided they need most of my time here lately.

Hopefully NLT 27 May at the Mike Sullivan school in Spokane, though im sure I’ll get at least one or two weekends in at the local track before. The Air Force has decided they need most of my time here lately.

Happy to see you will be spending some time on the track. I'll be an instructor at Sully's school. Be sure to look me up and say hello. You will have a great time.

There is a track day following the school day. I'd highly recommend you attend both days. It gives you a chance to work on what you learned during the school while it's still fresh in your mind. Most of the instructors will be at the following track day as well and will be happy to work with you if you feel the need. All you have to do is ask.

If this is your first school and you have questions, feel free to send a PM.

Last edited:
Happy to see you will be spending some time on the track. I'll be an instructor at Sully's school. Be sure to look me up and say hello. You will have a great time.

There is a track day following the school day. I'd highly recommend you attend both days. It gives you a chance to work on what you learned during the school while it's still fresh in your mind. Most of the instructors will be at the following track day as well and will be happy to work with you if you feel the need. All you have to do is ask.

If this is your first school and you have questions, feel free to send a PM.

I've been waiting for a chance to attend since last year. I tried to get in on one of school dates last year but there was some issue where the track was double booked or something. I was planning on hitting up both days and maybe sticking around till monday for the inland speed event. This will be my first school and I do have some questions, I'll be sending you a pm shortly.

Thanks

Gary

Damn Shane, I had no idea you crashed. No broken bones, eh? Those highsides are notorious for broken collar bones.

Your tires are only as productive as your suspension allows them to be. That Gixxer1K will spin slicks with little effort. Only takes 2 more mm of throttle over street tires. Grip is directly related to suspension. Proper suspension will give you much better grip on corner exits. You'll reach a point (You may already be there) where an aftermarket shock will be a huge asset.

I think you are slowly becoming a track junky? :thumbsup:

Nothing broke, but darn lucky, definatly going to setup suspension this year as to dave moss video and see how it works. I think it will be alot better. :thumbsup:

Back