Las Vegas Track Day

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 31 2007,21:34) I'm Moe...your Curly
wink.gif
I'm not big enough to be Curly,

knuck knuck kncuk!!!

How many days are you guys going up to Parump for. And... what is the cost. It would be great to be able to ride a different track. We've got three tracks at Firebird. But it would be nice to ride up in Nevada. The track looks like a lot of fun. I've spent so much on motorcycles this year that I don't know it I can pull it off, but I know it would be a lot of fun to ride with you guys.

(Copperone @ Mar. 31 2007,22:45) How many days are you guys going up to Parump for.  And... what is the cost.  It would be great to be able to ride a different track.  We've got three tracks at Firebird.  But it would be nice to ride up in Nevada.  The track looks like a lot of fun.  I've spent so much on motorcycles this year that I don't know it I can pull it off, but I know it would be a lot of fun to ride with you guys.
1 Day Sunday 5/27   link Vinny, Charles , and I are riding in the intermediate group $175  
wink.gif

Thanks for the infor Rich. It would be a blast to ride with you guys. Have you ridden that track before. I'm totally addicted to the track thing. I've had 6 or 7 track days since Jan. What a blast. Hopefully I'm getting better. I've finally gone to Dunlap 208 DOT race tires. I destroyed a set of 2cts after two track days. Anyhow, I'll see if they still have room and make sure I'm not working that weekend. Once again, thanks for the info.

Dan, I hope you can make it out!!!

A friend of mine(Young), said that Pahrump was his favorite track. Until he went to Miller
wink.gif

(Copperone @ Mar. 31 2007,23:05) Thanks for the infor Rich.  It would be a blast to ride with you guys.  Have you ridden that track before.  I'm totally addicted to the track thing.  I've had 6 or 7 track days since Jan.  What a blast.  Hopefully I'm  getting better.  I've finally gone to Dunlap 208 DOT race tires.  I destroyed a set of 2cts after two track days.  Anyhow, I'll see if they still have room and make sure I'm not working that weekend.  Once again, thanks for the info.
We've heard good things about it, but we have not been there yet
wink.gif

Talked to my wife and got the go ahead. So I'll call tomorrow and see if I can still get in. Would definately be a blast to ride with you guys. Tires are kicking my but. I've got the third set on since January.

(Copperone @ Apr. 01 2007,10:23) Talked to my wife and got the go ahead.  So I'll call tomorrow and see if I can still get in.  Would definately be a blast to ride with you guys.  Tires are kicking my but.  I've got the third set on since January.
Click on the link in post # 27...that's the sign up page
wink.gif

I'm in for the 27th of May just paid on line. Now, I'm really looking forward to this track.

(Copperone @ Apr. 01 2007,11:22) I'm in for the 27th of May just paid on line.  Now, I'm really looking forward to this track.
Which group did ya sign up for ?

I signed up for the intermediate (sp). Thats the one you gus are in right. Not fast enough for the advanced, and faster than the beginners. We've got a lot of races who practice on the track days so I try and stay out of their way in the fast group. But I seem to do OK in the intermediate group.

(Copperone @ Apr. 01 2007,11:31) I signed up for the intermediate (sp).  Thats the one you gus are in right.   Not fast enough for the advanced, and faster than the beginners.   We've got a lot of races who practice on the track days so I try and stay out of their way in the fast group.  But I seem to do OK in the intermediate group.
cool.gif
"The Four Horsemen"
laugh.gif

Couldn't resist to opportunity to ride with you guys.  Gonna be fun... Its only about 400 miles for me.

(Copperone @ Apr. 01 2007,11:49) Couldn't resist to opportunity to ride with you guys.  Gonna be fun...  Its only about 400 miles for me.
500+ for me...3 day weekend though. I will be down that way probably Friday night or Saturday morning, going
home sometime Monday.

I'm leaving Saturday monring as soon as I pick up a trailer between 7 and 8 am. Just checked mapquest and its only 368 miles. I should be up there my early afternoon. I've got a track day next sunday and my tires are brand new. So I'll run that track day and I shouldn't have any problem with tech at Spring Mountain with only one track day on the tires.

Back