biggrin.gif

Glad you can make it  
beerchug.gif
Can YOU make it
rock.gif
So far so good
biggrin.gif

The schedule is posted up to 5/12.

I won't know for sure until they post the next schedule. But it doesn't look like its going to be a problem
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

all i can say is Copperone must be a heck of a great guy to turn the Three Stooges into the Four Horsemen
poke.gif

j/k
tounge.gif
hope you guys have a great time
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Apr. 01 2007,15:04) all i can say is Copperone must be a heck of a great guy to turn the Three Stooges into the Four Horsemen
poke.gif

j/k
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif
You will be paying for that one
pissed.gif

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 01 2007,17:07)
(semi @ Apr. 01 2007,15:04) all i can say is Copperone must be a heck of a great guy to turn the Three Stooges into the Four Horsemen
poke.gif

j/k
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif
You will be paying for that one  
pissed.gif
ices_rofl.gif
sorry, that was the purple kool-aid talking

Not a great guy. Just a guy who loves the track. Thanks Charles looking forward to seeing you guys. I'll probably be bringing up the rear, but we're definately going to have a good time. Hey Rich I just pulled the wheels off my Busa. I went to Home Depot and bought one of those front axel tools for $1.67. Great information. I appreciate it.

(Copperone @ Apr. 01 2007,16:39) Not a great guy.  Just a guy who loves  the track.  Thanks Charles looking forward to seeing you guys.  I'll probably be bringing up the rear, but we're definately going to have a good time.   Hey Rich I just pulled the wheels off my Busa.  I went to Home Depot and bought one of those front axel tools for $1.67.  Great information.  I appreciate it.
Your Welcome
wink.gif

Think we could market those
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Great Idea... Man that sure made things easy. Amazing how a little common sense goes a long way.

Saxoplay,

I do many trackdays with Fastrack. Great org and very organized. I'm usually @ the CA Speedway track and Willow Springs. I plan on doing Vegas sometime this year.

I did tons of trackdays with the Busa last year and I did find it normal to be the only Busa on the track. I did see on other busa at the track last July but that was the extent of it. She does handle her own very well. I typically ride Level 2 and was usually in the top 5 fastest in that group. The only thing all the other sportbikes kill the busa in is late braking/trailbraking and mid to late corner speed. But I think with the right mods, i.e. Suspension (respring, revalving), better brakes and other "weight saving" mods she can do VERY WELL.

I also recommend raising the ride height on both the front and rear end. She'll scrape hard parts, especially when the lean angles get more extreme, even if hanging off. Adjustable rearsets also help tremendously.

If you need more info, feel free to PM me. Good luck and DONT be a spectator TOO LONG. It's not as difficult as it seems, but...I gotta warn you....It's an addiction that becomes very overwhelming. It may even turn into a money pit (but in a good way).

(gtrpimp76 @ Apr. 02 2007,00:52) Saxoplay,

I do many trackdays with Fastrack. Great org and very organized. I'm usually @ the CA Speedway track and Willow Springs. I plan on doing Vegas sometime this year.

I did tons of trackdays with the Busa last year and I did find it normal to be the only Busa on the track. I did see on other busa at the track last July but that was the extent of it. She does handle her own very well. I typically ride Level 2 and was usually in the top 5 fastest in that group. The only thing all the other sportbikes kill the busa in is late braking/trailbraking and mid to late corner speed. But I think with the right mods, i.e. Suspension (respring, revalving), better brakes and other "weight saving" mods she can do VERY WELL.

I also recommend raising the ride height on both the front and rear end. She'll scrape hard parts, especially when the lean angles get more extreme, even if hanging off. Adjustable rearsets also help tremendously.

If you need more info, feel free to PM me. Good luck and DONT be a spectator TOO LONG. It's not as difficult as it seems, but...I gotta warn you....It's an addiction that becomes very overwhelming. It may even turn into a money pit (but in a good way).
Thanks for the info..I appreciate it!

Back