Hallett Track Days March 19th

TTT, looks like the weather this weekend will be good, sunny and 80 on Friday and 81 on Saturday with scattered showers. Scattered means it could be hit and miss at the track, but I bet if it does rain it wont last long. :cheerleader:

I was hoping I was going to be able to make it out there, but I'm going to switch out my swingarm and finish prepping the bike for the Texas Mile. You guys have fun and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like I won't be making it this trip. I just sent a note to Sami and Connie letting them know.

You guys be have fun and post up lots of pics!

It looks like I won't be making it this trip. I just sent a note to Sami and Connie letting them know.

I am sorry to hear this Dan. Was looking forward to seeing you guys.

I was hoping I was going to be able to make it out there, but I'm going to switch out my swingarm and finish prepping the bike for the Texas Mile. You guys have fun and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck at the mile, You are going to love it down there it is so much fun and really cool people.:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Dan, We will see ya next time then:thumbsup:

Ready to go!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1300466785940.jpg

I just got a text from Uncle Steve that he just hijacked my bike from my garage while I am at work. He loaded it on his trailer and took it to the dealership to get the recall work done before we head to the track.....

Is that a friend or what?

Thanks Steve!

cap

I just got a text from Uncle Steve that he just hijacked my bike from my garage while I am at work. He loaded it on his trailer and took it to the dealership to get the recall work done before we head to the track.....

Thanks Steve!

cap

Borderline Stalker! Call the Cops! errr wait...

Thanks Steve!

cap

Steve is the man! :cheerleader: Wonder if he will wax it too. :laugh:

The GF and I will be up there to watch you guys on Saturday. I found out she works with UncleSteve and he's been telling her she should do a track day.... You guys are bad influences!!

Back