Eagle's Canyon Track Day --TEXAS!

Heres a map from their website which describes the track much better.
That's a pretty neat track layout. I wonder if there are any elevation changes. At least now I know there's a track out there so when I visit Charles + all of you Texas peeps, we'll have a track out there waiting for us.  
drools.gif
Right on
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
So when is your first trip

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Like Lone said...

2.5 mile road course, 70' elevation changes. Apparently lots of construction and upgrades have been made to this track in the last year, so I am excited to see what it looks like first hand finally!

gtrpimp, come on out man! U come out here for one, and i'll come out there for one!
thumb_up.gif

Heres a map from their website which describes the track much better.
That's a pretty neat track layout. I wonder if there are any elevation changes. At least now I know there's a track out there so when I visit Charles + all of you Texas peeps, we'll have a track out there waiting for us.  
drools.gif
Right on  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
 So when is your first trip
For me, it would have to be next summer. I start RN school Feb 09. I know some of us ORG guys are figuring out how to get to Barber Motorsports Park next year. Perhaps on the way to Alabama, we can coordinate with you guys and do one day in TX. We'll make it happen!!
ThumbsUp.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Like Lone said...

2.5 mile road course, 70' elevation changes.  Apparently lots of construction and upgrades have been made to this track in the last year, so I am excited to see what it looks like first hand finally!

gtrpimp, come on out man!  U come out here for one, and i'll come out there for one!  
thumb_up.gif
I'm totally down for that Chemist! How's summer 09 sound? I plan on visiting Charles next year and we'll set it up then. For the Cali tracks, How does CA Speedway AMA track, Willow Springs, or the Pahrump, NV track Spring Mountain sound?

Like Lone said...

2.5 mile road course, 70' elevation changes.  Apparently lots of construction and upgrades have been made to this track in the last year, so I am excited to see what it looks like first hand finally!

gtrpimp, come on out man!  U come out here for one, and i'll come out there for one!  
thumb_up.gif
I'm totally down for that Chemist! How's summer 09 sound? I plan on visiting Charles next year and we'll set it up then. For the Cali tracks, How does CA Speedway AMA track, Willow Springs, or the Pahrump, NV track Spring Mountain sound?
Guess I better start ssaving my pennies for this cause I am going to one of thees for sure as well maybe I will have a dedicated track bike by then  
ThumbsUp.gif

Like Lone said...

thumb_up.gif
Damn, twistin my arm!!

I just excited cause Im going ot pick up my new track bike in the morning.

Anyone know anything about a GRAVES SuperSport race bike i need to check out when I go look at this one??

Its a 2004 Yamaha R1, supposed to be a true Graves bike.

Like Lone said...

thumb_up.gif
Damn, twistin my arm!!

I just excited cause Im going ot pick up my new track bike in the morning.

Anyone know anything about a GRAVES SuperSport race bike i need to check out when I go look at this one??

Its a 2004 Yamaha R1, supposed to be a true Graves bike.
Jerry we can go look at it bro just give me a shout when you get into town bro

Charles we have track days that start as early as February & run through October.

Alright guys, I need some suggestions for tires for the busa for this Track day on the 20th. The shoes I put on her 2 months ago are unacceptable for track day.

Alright guys, I need some suggestions for tires for the busa for this Track day on the 20th. The shoes I put on her 2 months ago are unacceptable for track day.
Tone,
Go over to Garage Mahall (sp?) and get with Greg or Matt over there and get a set of their take offs. I had the Bridgestone 002RS (race/street) tires, paid $175 for the pair mounted/balanced.

Check and see if they have a set of the Bridgestone 003's as well, and if you can, from what I read here on the boards, they are even better!

My new race bike is sportin the Michelin Power Race tires, i've never run them, but we will see how I like em come track day next week!

Let me know what u end up doin man. Greg should also be out at track day either sat or sunday or both days, so u might just be able to get somethin then, but i would go before that weekend just to save time.

Jerry

Oh we'll be takin plenty of pics. I'm takin my PERSONAL photographer to the track!
beerchug.gif

It just cant get here fast enough

Just ran across this post. I may come out to watch on Sunday. Not going to ride yet. I had the lowside last last month at Cresson and still healing completely....and waiting on the helicopter bill!! Actually, I would ride if I could get a rearset soon enough and the track plastics fixed back up. Either way, I will find y'all next Sunday.

Back