Track days SW region?

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I've got a new 1-piece RS Taichi suit on order and can't wait till it arrives. Got an AGV GP Tech that fits perfectly (found out none of the Arais fit my long head shape right).

Looking at track days around Dallas. Anyone do the Ridesmart track days? I've been to Cresson Motorsports ranch a few times, but only in the car. Want to hit the track on two wheels. :thumbsup:

I've got a new 1-piece RS Taichi suit on order and can't wait till it arrives. Got an AGV GP Tech that fits perfectly (found out none of the Arais fit my long head shape right).

Looking at track days around Dallas. Anyone do the Ridesmart track days? I've been to Cresson Motorsports ranch a few times, but only in the car. Want to hit the track on two wheels. :thumbsup:

PM Charlesbusa or MPH200

They are both track addicts and live near there :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ridesmart only has a couple of trackdays left this season they are doing MSRC on 8 Nov. Then they are doing TWS on 28 Nov. MPH200 and I along with the rest of our group are all addicted to the track

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw those, but my suit probably won't be here by then. Looking to get into it next year. Can't wait! Can't wait!:pullhair: :drool:

Always up for the track. Ridesmart is by far the cheapest & best organization in Texas. There is no additional fee for 1 on 1 instruction & classroom. If you are riding the Busa, Cresson would not be my choice, very tight technical track & VERY slick in the morning. Come to Texas World in College Station - very open w/ a good long straight. Bring Ron Knott w/ you too.

Always up for the track. Ridesmart is by far the cheapest & best organization in Texas. There is no additional fee for 1 on 1 instruction & classroom. If you are riding the Busa, Cresson would not be my choice, very tight technical track & VERY slick in the morning. Come to Texas World in College Station - very open w/ a good long straight. Bring Ron Knott w/ you too.

Good point! The first time I did Cresson it had rained the night before. The track was an ice rink the first two sessions. I almost spun out coming out of rattlesnake the first lap and that's with 4WD.:nervous:

I still want to try that track, though. Would love to do eagle's canyon for the straights as well.

Need to track down Ron again. Feel so bad losing touch with old friends. :(

Good point! The first time I did Cresson it had rained the night before. The track was an ice rink the first two sessions. I almost spun out coming out of rattlesnake the first lap and that's with 4WD.:nervous:

I still want to try that track, though. Would love to do eagle's canyon for the straights as well.

Need to track down Ron again. Feel so bad losing touch with old friends. :(

Watch Eagles Canyon, no run off, all rocks w/ grass growing over it. I have a few friends that found out the hard way.

Ron my Wife a pm on the TXSBR board last week - he just got remarried after his Wife died a year ago.

Watch Eagles Canyon, no run off, all rocks w/ grass growing over it. I have a few friends that found out the hard way.

Ron my Wife a pm on the TXSBR board last week - he just got remarried after his Wife died a year ago.

I re-registered on TXSBR.... I used to be on when it was DFWSBR, guess it didn't transfer or I hadn't logged in for too long.
Will give Ron a call later today. :beerchug:

Back