Eagle's Canyon Track Day --TEXAS!

Thanks Adam, Glad we were able to work things out.
Email sent to them already. Just waiting for confirmation on CW for the next ride.

Did you ever get your DVD yet? Just curious about what you get.

I havent received my DVD yet Tone.

Last time I spoke to Dave he said maybe 4-6 WEEKS after that ride. So im expecting it maybe next week or the following.

5 MORE DAYS!!
ohsnap1.gif

Wish I had read this sooner and I might have been able to make it out and meet some of you guys. I would be taking my GSXR750 out, not the Busa. I have been out with ridesmart to 3 events so far, one of which was Eagle's Canyon. Unfortunately my day at EC was rained out after only 2 time's out. It is a cool track. I am in the process of redoing my 750 (no exhuast on it), or I would be out there. I may ride up just to check things out.
I moved here to Fort Worth last April. Just bought another Busa last month.
Mo

Hey MODIDY,

Hey man, if you get that bike back together, I know Tone and I are for sure gonna be back at ECR on August 16th & 17th. We will be cornerworking on the 16th, riding on the 17th.

Get that thing put back together and come on out and teach us a few things!!
thumb_up.gif

Hey MODIDY,

Hey man, if you get that bike back together, I know Tone and I are for sure gonna be back at ECR on August 16th & 17th.  We will be cornerworking on the 16th, riding on the 17th.  

Get that thing put back together and come on out and teach us a few things!!  
thumb_up.gif
+1 come on out if you can MO they are doing a bunch of stuff on Saturday and Sunday.

Gonna be Sunny from Thursday all the way thru monday.

High for Saturday is 94, 0% chance of rain.
High for Sunday is 94, only 10% chance of precip.

Gonna be a gorgeous weekend!

Yeah, the rain and cloud cover the last couple of days have been nice. If it's cloudy it'll help keep the sun off of us.

BTW, depending on which way your coming the roads leading up to the track on 455 is kinda of nice to ride.

Back