u have a G1 phone? lets talk apps

I can do that with my storm and not have to close any of my application, like listening to pandora/slackers, send and receive sms/mms, replace battery with out closing my appl, oh yeah try doing that with jailbreaking, but its a cool phone even the senior citizens think so:thumbsup:

All at the same time, no closing apps... It`s called backgrounder.

I owned a dozen of Blackberries in the past, never look back.

How many people you know switched back from Iphone?
I never seen one.

I'm writing you back VIC. From my G! While playing pandora (internet radio) and instant messaging people....I'm. Also. Breathing ..chewing gum and walking at the same time....oh I'm gonna hurt myself :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I never seen one.

once again why do you have to have something extra in order for you phone to do what mine comes out of the box! I sell at@t, verizon and sprint, trust me it aint as good as it seems! Oh yeah I had the 3gs for a week and sold it awaiting the storm 2:thumbsup:

Easily done on iphone if you know how.

yes but that is something that should be free ether as app or part of the basic phone function.. But since they want to milk you for every last penny at I tunes an at verizon they want to charge for the music an then to make each an every ring tone.. I make my own ring tones for my dare with wavpad an upload them using bitpim.. But this is something that every smart phone should come with out the box not as a hack:laugh:

an also I am not an i phone hater I love the i phone too just don't like it cause at AT&T the phone was un insurable :down:

It dosen't matter USA is way behind in cell phone tech were last to get stuff and most of the time we never get the top stuff :(
Posted via Mobile Device

yes but that is something that should be free ether as app or part of the basic phone function.. But since they want to milk you for every last penny at I tunes an at verizon they want to charge for the music an then to make each an every ring tone.. I make my own ring tones for my dare with wavpad an upload them using bitpim.. But this is something that every smart phone should come with out the box not as a hack:laugh:

an also I am not an i phone hater I love the i phone too just don't like it cause at AT&T the phone was un insurable :down:

EXACTLY:whistle:

OK,
How about this...

I can listen to internet radio while tethering to my phone on laptop and talking on the phone at the same time.

Zooming in using 2 fingers is greatest feature since sliced bred BTW :)

Ohhhh... One more thing.. T-Mobile 2G network is sloooooowwwwwww.

I have a teathering app as well. and i can do all of the above...
also, Tmobile here in seattle is on the 3G network. I actually ran a test with a buddy and his Iphone. I could load google, bbc, yahoo and cnn faster on my phone than his.

Also, zooming with 2 fingers is great???? well, the g1 can do it with 1 finger ;)

I never seen one.

that doesnt say much.... ive never met ANY G1 owners go get an Iphone..
but i have met Iphone users go out and switch plans just to get a G1

as far as the battery life on a G1 it does suck but i put a cigarrett lighter with a switch in the busa to keep it charged up. im a fan of both the G1 and iphone its pointless to have both.

as far as the battery life on a G1 it does suck but i put a cigarrett lighter with a switch in the busa to keep it charged up. im a fan of both the G1 and iphone its pointless to have both.

you have to cycle your battery to get the most out of it.

I can go about 2 full days of usage before i have to throw it on the charger.

I do now stand corrected about all we have is TRE and the fastest color busa threads without any gov't healthcare threads....This thread is very much stirring the pot.:whistle:

Back