Two Ninja 12's at work

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Sort of funny. Two of my co-workers both have new zx-12's (1 Black, one blue). One parked on each side of me, so they were razzing me today. They said that the Busa was surronded and getting squashed, with all that HP around it. I simply said that both zx-12's are about 160hp at the wheels., so total of 320hp, this just barely gets over my 310hp by 10hp. I am sure that I can push a few more lbs of boost if needed, so even with two bikes they fall a little short of the Green Dragon.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think the forgot what I had in the Bsa.
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

ha ha - so ytf did they buy quacks anyway ? Surely they must have seen your piece of engineering marvel and wonder sitting around a few times ??
tounge.gif

I have the same thing at work ones an 03 red one and then an 04 green one. Both guys are really cool and we both compliment each others bikes although mine is still the king. But I did race the green one he has a few mods full exhaust, pc3, lowered and mapped and he gave me a little go plus hes a kick ass rider but the guy with the red one is just scared of his bike. But hell they are pretty damn quick either way, just not for me I dont like the looks

That's the way to handle your business NE...You could race them both at the same time...Give one of the an 1/8 lead and roll out with the other and issue a double 12 a$$ whoopin...
evil.gif

NE,
That's funny. My neighbor bought a brand new ZX12 this weekend. I tried to talk some sense into him, but some people you just can't reach.

He's trying to tell me that the ZX-12 is the King, and I said, "When was the last time you saw a magazine that had 'ZX12 Beater' on it? Oh yeah, that was the one that announced the Busa! Now everyone everyone compares themselves to the Busa."

It shut him up for a bit. Once he gets the bike broken in, we'll be able to race, and I will be MERCILESS with him.

--Friends should not let friends ride ZX12's

NE,
That's funny.  My neighbor bought a brand new ZX12 this weekend.  I tried to talk some sense into him, but some people you just can't reach.

He's trying to tell me that the ZX-12 is the King, and I said, "When was the last time you saw a magazine that had 'ZX12 Beater' on it?  Oh yeah, that was the one that announced the Busa! Now everyone everyone compares themselves to the Busa."

It shut him up for a bit.  Once he gets the bike broken in, we'll be able to race, and I will be MERCILESS with him.

--Friends should not let friends ride ZX12's
Cut em up Jug!

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS BUY  ZX 12's
True, bt I tried to chage their minds.

Went out at lunc time and tried again to chage their minds. Took off from a stop light, one on each side of me. When I looked back they were both about a runway behind me. I know not really fair, but it was fun.

My friend has a 03 green 12...we just pust all the standard mods..full ti muzzy and pc3r..lowered...the bike is fast yeah....but it seems like the busa has the upper hand

Back