If the Zx-10 is a Busa killer?

Has the 12 become another of history's 2nd best thats now long forgotten
rock.gif

rock.gif
I think 05 will tell that, whether Suz upgrades and Kawi keep pushing. Ironically enough, the Busa will be always remembered despite any other manufacter trying to down play it. Almost every semi-bike enthusiast has heard of the "hayabusa". Name says it all!!!!

rock.gif
I think 05 will tell that, whether Suz upgrades and Kawi keep pushing.  Ironically enough, the Busa will be always remembered despite any other manufacter trying to down play it.  Almost every semi-bike enthusiast has heard of the "hayabusa".  Name says it all!!!!
Almost makes me want to go out and get a 99 and just hold on to it.. I think its gonna be classic its only a matter of time

rock.gif
I think 05 will tell that, whether Suz upgrades and Kawi keep pushing.  Ironically enough, the Busa will be always remembered despite any other manufacter trying to down play it.  Almost every semi-bike enthusiast has heard of the "hayabusa".  Name says it all!!!!
Almost makes me want to go out and get a 99 and just hold on to it.. I think its gonna be classic its only a matter of time
I hear ya, the 99/00 have something else going for them "unrestricted". Honestly the 99/00 also had a lil more pop too another 8-10 rwhp. I'd love to see the Busa loose 40-50lbs add 20rwhp and 10ft/lb torque. That's all they need, body style could actually remain the same. That would be a MONSTER BIKE!.

I would lke to see just a few things also. The style is unique and could remain the same.. amke some of the mods that have been proven into pemenant upgrade for the 05.

enough about this weak subject , put a busa at 100mph and a zx-10 at 100mph and we see who leaves who behind.. enough said all bikes are fast this days specially off the line but come on lets no compare a zx-10 with a busa its just no fair " THE KING WILL AWALYS BE THE KING"
mad.gif

Back