Two cops "busted" doing 147+

Except, that ANYONE who ever recieved a speeding ticket by either of these cops should sue.
I know they are human, but they HAVE to practice what they preach. They lose all credibility as officers of the law by pulling a stunt like that. And frankly, you have to question their intelligence. Don't they KNOW if certain highways are patroled by air? Really? Frankly, people that stupid should carry a gun.

Good luck with that....go file another frivilous law suit, and for what? They lose no credibility because they were speeding, thats the most ridiculous thing i think ive heard!

It does not bother me in the slightest that the people we call when the crap hits the fan do not get trafic tickets.

I'm sory if it bothers you

And if at 147 they impact you or your family or your friend or ...etc.

At those speeds on the street, cop or not, you're very likely to have an accident if ANYthing goes other than according to plan. If an accident does occur at those speeds, it is VERY likely that there will be at least one or more fatalities.

Speeding of that magnitude isn't wrong b/c it's evil, it's wrong b/c it's dangerous to anyone/thing that one may potentially effect as a result.

Back