Twin Fork Ride

yeah those nails freaked me out a bit !
wow.gif
 was great to finaly meet pdbusa !  i  spend a lot of time lurking and readin through  all the posts on the org. so when i  finaly get to meet somebody and go ridin . it feels like i have known them for years ! so if you have a chance to ride with another member ?   do it , you will not regret it !
biggrin.gif

hope we can get more busas on the next run !
biggrin.gif
I know what ya mean. Absolutely give me a shout next time ya head out riding. Good People, good times.
That pic on ferry looks like you did a nice rollback burnout!
Only we know if was just from the Capt <s>brushing against</s> okay slamming into the pilings ! Dayum Capt trainees  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

yeah after that crash landin , i was lookin for a harley davidson window sticker on the ferry window !
laugh.gif

second landing was better but i think that captain had an understanding for the need for speed , and was a bit fond of the carbon fiber !
biggrin.gif

yeah, the other one is a "No Parking / Standing" sign.
Is there a problem here Officer?  
rock.gif

You don't seem to understand, the Hayabusa.Org folk demand pictures.

Lucky for us it was in front of a Dunkin Donuts j/k  
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Hey I'm allowed to pick on my brother Popo's !
Of course I wouldn't do that in MY sector !!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131280734 -->

Nothing like a ride with another busa. The best times a guy like me can ever have is going for a spin with my son GSXTacy on our "matching" 05 red/black busas!

Nice pics, thanx for sharing.....how could you guys not be sitting on your busas while on that ferry ride?? I'd be worried about a tip-over!!

smooth sailin goin across! it was the landin that almost took us out , we were on the bikes for the landin !
biggrin.gif
the dam ferry captain tried to drive into the slip sideways , there are a couple pilings with some damage on them

Yep, rookie ferry captain almost took us out! I think he was trying to parallel park.He hit those pilings HARD and almost mid ship to boot
wow.gif
 . Those pilings must be buried almost to the center earth to still be standing.
smile.gif

That would been some post. 2 Busa's down in ferry collision
laugh.gif

In Local news; 2 unidentified Hayabusa owners beat a rookie ferry captain to within inches of his life after a bad landing today. The only other information we have was one was shouting "Somebody take some pics and send them to Hayabusa.Org. They love pics! "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sweet pics,,,,, sound like you guys had a good time !!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Nice pics, have some relatives out in Franklin Square and will be making a trip out there hopefully. Looks like some fun riding.

franklin square is about 40 minutes west of me , there are a few more closer and a couple more a little further ,org. members that is , so post up when your coming !

Back