East Coast Meet and Greet in VA ~

re: East Coast Meet and Greet in VA ~

so, once i do the 500 miles to your house, i'll only have another 450 to the fire pit :laugh: :beerchug:

A good friend would come build us a firepit, wouldn't you think? Isn't Ace great at that? What is he good at anyway? Hold chairs down around the firepit? We can all do that one. Show me something new Ace! Come on man......... :werd:

The tour is not going to happen, unless I do a one man tour with a white truck chasing me. :laugh:

I understand that white truck is quite a formidable chase vehicle; she'd keep you on your toes! :laugh:

I wanted to do your ride and/or Eureka, but Omar's son's graduation is really tossing a monkey wrench in our spring plans :( Right now, I just want to see our friends in some capacity.

If this won't work for June, then perhaps we look toward August/September...

I understand that white truck is quite a formidable chase vehicle; she'd keep you on your toes! :laugh:

I wanted to do your ride and/or Eureka, but Omar's son's graduation is really tossing a monkey wrench in our spring plans :( Right now, I just want to see our friends in some capacity.

If this won't work for June, then perhaps we look toward August/September...

It will be great to see everyone again, it has been a long time with not much motorcycle riding this end.

A good friend would come build us a firepit, wouldn't you think? Isn't Ace great at that? What is he good at anyway? Hold chairs down around the firepit? We can all do that one. Show me something new Ace! Come on man......... :werd:

Yeah, c'mon over! I've got the bricks

image-2799630173.jpg

image-2799630173.jpg

It will be great to see everyone again, it has been a long time with not much motorcycle riding this end.

Same here...what I was hoping to do was open up our home to the gang for an entire week (look, I can't take much more than that) :rofl: and if Omar and I are working, the gang can still go and see the area. There's plenty to see here - Jamestown, Yorktown, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, D.C. isn't out of the question at just 3 hours north, Quantico, tons of history, lots of water and bridges, we even have our very own tiny lighthouse in the next county over that's a nice little jaunt on the bikes. It's definitely NOT the amazing roads of Eureka or the Dragon/Cherahola, but I'd love to see friends and share some beef tips again :D

I think we all need it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh and holding chairs down around the firepit is probably not a big deal...unless Shawn shows up.

Oh and holding chairs down around the firepit is probably not a big deal...unless Shawn shows up.

Our chairs match because I couldn't have it any other way!! #OCDROCKS

Only if they are old and damaged, i hear,,

Only if they are old and damaged, i hear,,

No, it's if they don't match! Then, of course, once the non-matching one is cast in the fires of Mordor, you realize the chair you were sitting in was it's mate :rofl:

NOW you have a non-matching chair and THAT one must be tossed as well...is that how it works MCMustang? :whistle:

Oh my Omar, what big bricks you have..... :whistle:

That's why she keeps me around.

So quit your typing and get down here; we have a firepit to build.

Get the hole leveled out and it will be built

Omar you have all you need! Set a date and I will come supervise!
Semi will come too! I'll make sure of that!

VaBs. Let me stay at your house and I'll show you what the rock stars of the 70's used to do with hotel rooms on tour!

Back