East Coast Meet and Greet in VA ~

re: East Coast Meet and Greet in VA ~

Doubt if I can make it. Long trip.

ScreenShot003_zpsgdbt76jh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Omar you have all you need! Set a date and I will come supervise!
Semi will come too! I'll make sure of that!

VaBs. Let me stay at your house and I'll show you what the rock stars of the 70's used to do with hotel rooms on tour!

I know what they did to hotel rooms in the 70's! But you wouldn't do that to our home because you are a sweet and kind and dear friend and you love us!!! :D

I know what they did to hotel rooms in the 70's! But you wouldn't do that to our home because you are a sweet and kind and dear friend and you love us!!! :D

Give me a second to stop laughing and I'll reply to that! :crowbar:

there will be wheelchairs and crack ho's everywhere :semi:

I need to give you the address of a Microtel in Lexington, KY...

i seem to remember a couple that used to meet somewhere in that vicinity and i would rather sleep outside under a bush than accidentally wind up in one of their previously abused bowers of bliss :hide:

:lol:

i seem to remember a couple that used to meet somewhere in that vicinity and i would rather sleep outside under a bush than accidentally wind up in one of their previously abused bowers of bliss :hide:

Oh My!

I am certain my OCD would have cleaned everything up and the room would look pristine...one would never know what just happened in said room :whistle:

:moon:

66 miles from me, a walk in the park ! !
PM me with time day and date please.

So is it down to just 3 days now?

June 12-14

Every meet and greet I know of focuses on one weekend. People usually show up early, but for the most part, the focus is a single weekend. Every Busa Bash, Haya in the Hills, etc.

This is no different...

Right now I'm wide open Chelle.... look out! (but there better be a damn fire pit...)

Right now I'm wide open Chelle.... look out! (but there better be a damn fire pit...)

hmmm, looks like Ace and i had better look at expanding the footprint of this thing! :thumbsup:

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

Back